Monday, August 2, 2010

SMK ST MARY PG 2010

31/7/10
This would be d final PG in st mary for me if I dun come bck to st mary again..
It was FUN seriously XD

Morning morning about 6.30am reached d sch..
The first thing I did was asking bee chea to wait inside d sch compound rather than sitting outside there and waiting for danger to come.. LOL..

Oh man.. I enjoyed talking to her so much XD
She is so frenly and funny.. XD

I miss her much!
ha ha ha ha..
later on right..
Jun Yin also joined our conversation..
it was cool when her frens came too..
3 ex-st marians (including bee chea) + one indian guy.. he is only F4 this yr..
But he is very frenly too..
He very 配合 whatever we said abt him..
I said that he is from sk st mary..
then he kept confessing that he really came from sk st mary..
my fren asked him why is he not wearing a skirt then?

Guess what he replied?
He said.. "Coz tcher said i wear skirt too SEXY dy.."
I was like.. =.=ll Ok.. la-menya~ haha..

After d long nice chit-chatting..
we went into d hall..
had all d speeches and then d ice breaker started..
I was bein chosen as d mascot.. LOL..

Which means they were supposed to balut me using newspaper..

Wow.. guess what?
then they asked all d mascot to go on stage and lead a dance..

they juz played d song randomly..
haha.. i juz did whatever funny steps that came into my mind at that time..

aft hvin our ice-breaker..
we drink d water (coz d ice was broken dy..) hehe.. juz a lame joke, k? ;)

we changed and played d indoor games..
it was Ok la.. but we took too long time for d first game..

and the moment all guys menanti-nantikan was here..
what's that? probably this is what u're thinkin in ur heart right now, am i right? LOL.. see.. i so clever XD
ho ho ho ho..

Deng deng! It's performance time! XD
My juniors did a good job by acting a good sketch!

then it's our turn.. (all F5 prefect)
we beat some special beat and sang rasa sayang, u're my sunshine and lenggang2..

I was extremely nervous man.. hehe..
coz i was supposed to start d singing part b4 partnering with su ann XD

anyway, i think we did a good job..
well done F5 ;)

Next, we had our outdoor games,
the sun was smiling brightly to us..
thus, it's SO COLD.. hehe.. faham2 la..

I chatted with teo wai lun who comes from smk tmn yarl..
then I also asked zhen kuan some silly ques.. LOL..

Ah.. I <3 yee rong.. she is cute!
I dun like ppl to hug me de..
but i like her to hug me..
Dun worry, i am not lesbian, haha..
It's juz bcoz she is very nice and good at hugging ppl.. LOL..

and i think i dun mind my bf hug me too.. LOL..
zadao =.=ll

aft outdoor games, we proceeded with our lunch XD
Oh no, i saw my mortal (Alvin Chun Yen) was like goin back..
so i fast fast went and gave d present to him..
hu~ In d end he din leave yet la..
so i reveal my identity as an angel in d end =)

prefect gathering was ended with prize giving session..
when it ended, kwan sing asked me to take a pic with him..
then he asked wei wen to take it..
LOL.. then wen said I din choi him for d whole day..
Ya la.. actually i was doin it purposely..
I also dunno why..
mayb.. i cnt forgive him gua..

anyway.. I was kinda jealous when i saw somebody holdin somebody's hand..
well.. but now i dun jealous anymore..
coz I rmbr i wasn't special to him anymore :)
it's ok.. life always changes..
the thing that stays constant is.. constantan wire? lol.. JOKE..
Is changes.. things always change, and i will learn to accept =)

had a wonderful day..

the day din end juz like that..
I still hv to go on even though i WAS jealous..

I went to tuition,
aft tuition, went to my church to take d pen drive which i needed to use later for meeting..
who knws... rains came without any warning..
I flew with my umbrella.. and i became.. 落汤鸡.. chicken in d soup?
walked all d way to KTM and finally i reached kajang at 6pm??
haha.. went to eat kajang satay.. NICE!!

hmmm... I saw that guy.. haha..
He was sitting beside me during our meeting..
what's d prob now? LOL..

I slept around 12am that night..
and i texted some1 b4 i sleep =)

So happy to received some1's msg..

here ended d last day of July..

01.08.10
What a nice date har? LOL..
Woke up around 6.30am juz to brush my teeth and wash my hair..
coz yesterday ate satay and d hair also got satay smell.. LOL..

We went to d stall bside kajang methodist church..
I had a pan mee soup XD
How does it taste?
Come to eat with me next time then u will know =p

We joined their youth..
we were playing smth like a competition between boys and girls la..
there're 5 rounds of games and challenges..

First round
We had to answer IQ ques..
*girls won

Second round
We had to answer some ques abt bible..
*girls won

Third round
We had to sew d picture given
*girls won

Fourth round
We had to think of d words using d letters given
*girls won

Fifth round
We had to carry a person using hands..
*girls wo

Sixth round
We had to change d lyric of d given song to praise brothers and vice versa..
*girls won

So basically.. girls won la.. so obvious.. XD
hehe..

aft youth, we went to d service..
we had a delicious lunch with pastor 陈观风..
Wow.. ate till too full..

then.. we continued with our final meeting..
Hu~ finally.. the meeting ended at 4.30pm ++
I took KTM all the way from kajang to KL..
it was seriously tiring..

anyway, it's worth it to do smth for God =)
My Prayer is that the new 2010/2011 central district mif committees will do their best for God..
and I also pray that all methodist church MIF will be united and strong..

May God bless u and thanks for reading my blog =)

No comments: