Thursday, August 19, 2010

You

Dear FBF, (Future Boy Friend)
         Hey dear, how are you doing? Is everything alright? I really miss you. Where are you now? Do you miss me as well? I really wish to see your face and tell you something or maybe just listening to your voice. I guess I would be really really happy even just hearing a few words from you.

         Well, I am fine here. Don't worry about me, k? I guess you're waiting for me right now as well, am I right? Have you talked to God today? Do you hear anything abt me from Him? Haha.. la-me~ Nola.. I am serious de, got or not jeh? LOL..

        Sometimes, I really really wish the time can juz fly faster so that I can know who you are and how much we love each other. LOL.. Will you be taller than me? Will you be much older then me? Will you lend me your shoulder when I cry? Will I read your love letters day and night? haha.. or maybe I will juz tell you 1000 la-me jokes a day? I am sure you'll be lamer or maybe funnier than I am. Because you're my FBF ^^ If you dun like my la-me jokes, I guess I will be suffering everyday, because I can't live without saying la-me jokes XD That's me. No choice. And.. can we pray together every night before we sleep? It will be really beautiful. God is listening both of us talking to Him abt all the Great things He has done in our lives. Then maybe we can challenge each other. See who manage to finish reading the bible first =p but you must let me win de o.. hehe^^ why? Because I am weaker than you ma.. smart boy XD hehe..

          Ok la.. Dun talk so much dy... got anything, I meet u in real first only I tell you ba.. Wait for me. And dun worry, I will wait for you forever.. May God be with us <3

Your future lover,
Flora Low

No comments: