Thursday, August 19, 2010

dream

I had a fren named Aaron..
Well.. I din really know him well..
anyway, he is my fren's fren.
He is darren's fren.

I had a dream a few days ago.
I dreamed abt him.
Oh no.. I also dunno why I would dream abt him.
Coz i had never even talked with him in real b4..
We're only HI-BYE frens..

Ok.. the dream goes like this..
I dreamed that I went to a shop or smth..
U know right.. outside the shops got like one row of car park XD
then I saw Aaron's car kena curi by some boys..
I quickly ran to his car and asked those boys,
Hey.. what are u guys doin here?
They said.. Nth nth.. then they left..
I saw the careless Aaron left his car key on d back seat,
so the kind Flora helped him to keep d key..

then all of a sudden, u know la.. dreaming ma..
So the scene usually changes really fast..
Suddenly, I saw one row of students lining up dunno doin what la..
then I saw Aaron standing at the far end there..
I knew that he was goin to late for his sch and his car key was still with me..
I was so worried.. I ran and ran and ran quickly towards him..
And when I was in front of him,
I told him.. hey, sorry.. Ur key is with me.. I know u're late dy.. Sorry..
He gave me the FAKE angry look.. LOL.. very cute de look..
then he juz went off..

I felt extremely happy helping him..
Helping others indeed gains joys XD
hehe.. even in dream helping also gains joy,
what abt helping others in real?
Isn't it much cooler??

haha.. I really felt really funny having this dream.. LOL..

No comments: