Thursday, August 12, 2010

U will regret if u read it :)

Hahahaha...!!
Lol.. make sure u tell urself i do not regret for reading this post XD

Hehe..
Today when i was chatting with my real sis, Eden.
All of a sudden we talked abt wedding XD
Wow.. what a nice topic right?

Yea.. for those who dunno when is my wedding de..
mark down this date in ur calendar so that next time u will rmbr to attend my wedding, k?

02.02.2020
I will be 27-year-old that time, and my husband will be older than me la.. but not sure yet. Juz guessing XD

hehe.. this is not the thing we discussed..
I was telling my sis what i want to do for my wedding..
well, I guess my future husband has to be very rich in order to make my dreams come true.. LOL..
but of coz the degree of riches is not one of the criteria for choosing my future husband.
However, he must have a stable income in order to support my future family XD

hehe.. Shh.. dun tell this to my future bf.. ok?
otherwise, I guess he will not consider marrying me anymore.. =S
LOL.. haha.. I told my sis that I want both of us (My future husband and i) walk into d church using penguin walk XD ha ha ha ha!! HOW INTERESTING IS THAT?

Hehe.. truth or dare? LOL..
I will play truth or dare d day before we getting married. XD
So will be very SIAO or SOT on d wedding day la..
haha.. I wonder my FH (future husband) will agree or not..
Guess he will la.. otherwise, dun get married with me. LOL!!

Besides, I told my sis i wanna have ice sculptures in my wedding XD
My sis asked me a good ques..
How do u want it to be placed?
U mean u guys hv to be in a super cold environment to enjoy ur wedding dinner?


Then I answered her, "Well, mayb.. LOL.. then i will ask my lao gong,... hey! I feel very cold leh.. aft that he will ans me.. "I am also very COLD~***" haha.. AK AK AK AK~ The crow sound.. XD

Aft that I said.. well.. haha.. then we will be very quiet during d wedding dinner, coz too ~COLD~ dy..
But what to do? If i dun put d ice sculptures right, it will be cold as well..
WHY WHY?? Coz i am Snowflake ma.. XD hehe.. *NOT FUNNY!!*

But I am sure I will be feeling so warm..
Why? Bcoz my husband will be at my side.. awwwwww~ so sweet ^^

haha.. yesterday I really thought too much..
I dreamed of my future babies.
I have 3 kids..
Then one of my kids was hvin fever,
I was pretty worried and I asked my husband to take care of my another 2 kids and I wanna bring my sick baby to see dr..

Perhaps, I studied too much abt the Pearl.. Now all of my mind is abt Coyotito and d lovely mother..

LOL... XD

Well, last week, tcher asked us this ques..
What are d 3 criteria must ur future husband hv?
well.. I really thought abt it deeply..
Hmmm.. 3 criteria is too few for me..
I asked in my heart, can i hv more? LOL..

Sure i can right?
Besides God-fearing and love me..
the 3 criteria are:-
# Faithful
# Gentleman
# Patient

Well.. actually not very true also.. haha.. coz i hv many criteria one..
I guess I can hardly find a man who has all d criteria I set.. HA HA HA HA!
He has to be as sot as me also la.. otherwise, I SS sendiri, where got FUN?
haha.. then hor.. LOL.. see see.. cant stop listing d criteria..

Later On, tcher asked us a very good ques!
She asked, If u're a guy, what criteria do u think d guys would want their future wive to hv?
WOW! Excellent Ques!
haha.. so i started listing down..
OH MY GOODNESS! I fulfill none of them.. T.T.. how sad?

What were d criteria I wrote?
Besides God-fearing and love d husband.
# Gentle
# Caring
# Patient
# Pretty XD
# Hardworking
# Obedient
# Submissive
# Humble
# Talented
# Humorous
# Thoughtful
# Optimistic
# Helpful
# Loyalty

Wow.. the list sounds endless.. HAHA..
So i am gonna stop here..
Do u regret for reading this post?

If no.. congratz.. I have juz made u read my blog with curiosity XD
haha... Am i successful enuf to make u read my post?? HA HA HA HA..

*La~me..*

Thanks for reading my post patiently..
take care :)

No comments: