Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I aint PERFECT =(

T.T.. wu wu~
I cried yesterday night.
I wun tell u the true reason, but bcoz of d same person.
I think it's too much dy..
I am too obsessed with d person dy..

Yea, dun take anyone as ur everything,
bcoz if u lost him or her,
u will be left with NOTHING ='(
I take you as my everything,
but too bad, you dun..
So I think I've learned my lesson..
Relationships work best when they are balanced. =)

Dun trust a person fully unless u really really know the person.
I trust others too easily.. that's why i am always hurt.. T.T..
Learn from me, dun repeat the same mistakes which I've done..
Be careful, not to believe anything without further research? LOL..
Well, I am serious..
Met too many unfaithful frens..

Choose ur frens wisely,
I have been affected greatly by my frens who dun bring me any good..
I walked away from God and I doubted the existence God when I get too closed with them.
Sorry God.. I know I am wrong =(
U're so real and so important to me..
Lord, You! are my everything..

Recently, I condemned others for many times.
I am so sorry Lord..
I am weak.. very very weak..
I wanna be a better person.
But sometimes, it's juz not so easy..
It's nt juz piece of cake..
But the whole cake.. T.T...

Do u understand?
Mayb, mayb not..
I am also a human,
I sin juz like anyone else..
Sorry if I have offended you..

I wish I will be better day by day.
And also learn how to love others, when I think they are not lovely at all..

Gambateh.. Emmanuel~*

3 comments:

Christabel said...

hi 5!
we're in the same boat~ weee~
i got up this morning so depressed..
cause i feel im not good enough..
all i see is my weakness..
really, really frustrating to keep failing God, my friends, my parents..

but lets not focus on our weakness..we ought to focus on God's power and ability to help us out of this.. :)

gambateh together ba~ xD

Flora said...

Yea..
Thanks mei fen ^^
That's very nice of u..

“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. - 2 Corinthians 12:9

Yes! Let's focus on God's power and gambateh together..
love ya ^^

Christabel said...

yup. God's love letter to both of us~~ xD

how encouraging to know we're not alone! :)

gambateh!! love you too! xoxo