Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Person I Like The Most

             Of all the persons in the world, I like my dear mother the most. Not all the wealth in the world can convert my love for her to any feelings of hatred or enmity.

             The maternal love is the tenderest and best in the world cannot be denied. When I observe my mother's attitude towards my father and sister, I am filled with pride. In everything she does, there is a touch of love for her family. Even when she washes the dishes, she makes sure that they are clean so that no one in her family will become ill.

             Though she sometimes shouts at me when she is out of patience, I realise that she does so not because she is cruel but she is tired working all day for the happiness of her family. I therefore do not hate her for scolding me but feel sorry for her. I keep quiet while she expresses her anger, so that she may feel a little relieved after that.

             That she loves me and all the others in the family is proved. When I was a baby, I was very hungry in the middle of the night and cried for milk, she woke up at once to attend to me, even though she was tired or unwell. In the same way, she wakes up before all the others and goes to bad last so that everyone in the family can receive all the comfort and convenience that she can give. For the sake of the happiness of the family, she is always prepared to sacrifice all her pleasures.

             Further, if anyone in my family is ill, she is the person who is most concerned about the comfort and health of the one who is ill. Even my father does not pay so much attention as she does. Once when I was seriously ill, she kept awake for the whole night to look after me.

             Such concern and love, no one in the world can have for me. It is therefore natural that I should like my mother the most in the world.

***********************************************************************************
Well, the above essay is taken from a sample essay, but I do edit something to make the essay becomes more relevant to me. Most of them are true. But I dun think I keep quiet when she scolds me.. LOL.. =p

Anyway, what I wish to say is that we should love our mother. Dun juz love her on mother's day, instead, we should love her everyday.

We must always think about others. Put ourselves in others situation and try to understand more about them. God gives us a warm heart. We aren't cold blooded.

Complain less.. Be grateful for whatever you hv.

No comments: