Monday, August 9, 2010

WLGG

It has been a long time i din write a post for u.
This is specially dedicated to you.
Well, I actually have forgiven you.
Even though i said i din, even though i din choi u..
It's all bcoz I care abt u..
I still mind abt u..
If i dun mind.
I will juz forget abt u and dun even mention u in my blog.
I dunno you will read it or not.
But i juz wanna tell you.
You're a great fren.
I will always be ur best twin sis no matter what happen.
I will always be praying for you.
Dun busy till forget to take care of ur health.
I am really worry abt u sometimes.

I hv always wanted to call u,
but i din. Coz i know u are busy.
U can talk with others.

But actually i wish i can help u.
Really..

I really hope u're happy always.
And rmbr.. dun angry till sunset..
Smile more.. =)

Love ya, my brother :)

No comments: