Monday, August 30, 2010

Singing competition part 1

Yeah~! Thank God I manage to enter to d second round XD
Guess what? We found d place using abt 1 hour...
Coz the place was super tough to find..
And I expected d church to be a big building,
but it is not as big as I fancy.

Anyway.. this is not the most interesting part of it..
The interesting part of it was..
When I reached there..
They told me I was d 4th contestant.
I was stunned =.=ll
Coz I thought there'll be lots and lots of ppl..

However, they gave me no.22..
coz this was d 2nd audition they held.
So I assumed that there're 18 ppl turned up for d 1st audition.

Well, we're not abandoned..
There's a girl kept talking to us.. So nice la she =)

Hehe.. Yeah~ and Thank God,
I din go alone la..
My sis teman-ed me in d end.. hehe..
Love ya so much o..

Then I saw a st. marian there.. swt.. =.=ll
lol.. anyway, I know her.. so it's ok..

I waited there for quite some time,
finally, it's my turn to enter d audition room.

There're two human beings outside of the room.
One of them told me,
well, u hv to greet them when u enter and jia you!

LOL.. then I mai entered d room joh lo..
Hmmm.. I felt a bit nervous.
But not really that nervous.

There're 2 judges + some camera men and a lady.
They recorded d whole session of d audition.

I sang.. then I accidentally sang a line wrongly.
However, thank God..
I managed to cover d mistake quite well..
So I guess it's not noticeable..

Aft singing... the judge in white gave d first comment.
Well, how long hv u been practicing for this song?
2 days.
U sang it every second is it?
Kinda.
Ok. I think your singing is ok.
Can see that u hv confidence.
Quite well.

Then came d comments of d second judge.
Well, the part u used to sing is kinda correct.
But u hv to improve on ur breathing.
U chose a song that is suitable for ur voice.
Ur voice sounds weaker and not like 张惠妹's voice..
Not strong and thick voice..
Urs is weaker..
but.. but.. it's a style..
I am not saying that it's nt good..
I think u're more suitable for Jazz songs.
U can try choosing Jazz songs.
It'll be suitable for u.

"Thank u!" was told by Miss Flora.
She turned her body 180* and opened d door.

Well well.. guess what's next? I shall continue later. it's kinda late now!! XD

****

Ok.. I shall continue with it now XD
hehe.. when I was out of d room..
Zadao =.=ll
The guy said wanna interview me for awhile.
Ok lo..
then the girl started recording and d guy started interviewing me.
He asked me few ques..
Eg. How did u sing juz now?
How many songs u sang?
What's the title of d song?
What're judges' comments?


Aft the interview session..
They took a pic of me.
Oh no.. I had no idea how to post.
Guess I posted very opposite of beautiful..
LOL~

However, thank God la..
It's only with the strength that God had given to me I can do all things.
Without God, I am nothing.

Well, I would like to thank a few frens of mine for their support ^^
First, my parents.
Thanks Daddy for sending me there.
Thanks Jie for accompanying me XD
Thanks Suet Yan for intro d competition and support~
Thanks Jun Yin for her lovely msg ^^
Thanks Si Jia, Rui Hong, Pein Mun, 冠林 and Ken Ji Lau..
Thanks Howlette too ^^

And above all... I shall not forget to thank GOD!!

No comments: