Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My boyfriend

I was in my dad's shop aft tuition yesterday night.

I was on d first floor, but i could hear whatever my dad's conversation with a guy clearly..

Both of them, my dad and d guy were talking happily with one another..
I din wanna listen to their conversation.. well, i was actually resting at that moment..
Somehow, their voices juz overwhelmed the noise produced by the surrounding..
Argh~ No Choice but to listen to the conversation.. oklo.. fine..

Basically, both of them praised each other like almost in every sentence they talked.
Oh my goodness.. the guy is around 40++ and my dad is 50++..
the guy asked my dad whether he looked young or not..
My dad said that he looked EXTREMELY young and he could not recognize him as a 40+ guy based on his look.. well.. the guy was so happy and he went on and said "well.. haha.. we old dy so need more praises har.." then he kept praising my dad saying, "Well, only creative and passionate ppl like u can be an artist.. bla bla bla..."

Hmmm.. I was wondering.. Is that what usually guys chat abt when they are chattin with guys?
They talked all abt what they had accomplished in the past or present?
then they like to praise each other in they conversation?
Not juz that.. they praised themselves as well..
I admit that I do praise myself at times..
But the way the praise themselves.. wow.. I really really salute them!
They hv successfully reached the highest level of Perasaness..

Oklo.. then i listened and listened..
I realized smth wasn't really right..
I kept hearing the word "my boyfriend" from the guy's mouth..
Oh no.. i was thinking.. Is he a GAY or smth??
I thought he was talking abt his normal guy fren..

He ordered a drawing from my dad..
When my dad opened d drawing..
OH MY GOODNESS..
I really cant believe what I was seeing!!
I saw 2 guys smiling broadly in the drawing and the weirdest thing is I saw both of them wearing ring on the ring finger..

I guess u know what is it..
U dun need further explanation.. I believe..

I felt very weird and sad when I heard what he saying..
He said.."I love my boyfren very much, I will buy him present every 3 months.. "

What a waste?
The way he talked is very polite and nice..
But it's juz a waste..

I feel really sad for him..
Hope that God will open up his eyes and see what he is doing is not smth good for him..

No comments: