Tuesday, August 10, 2010

CY

haha.. I tried to be gentle today..
did i do it successfully?
Ask SUET YAN la.. XD

hahahaha.. CY very handsome hor? LOL..
She gave me no response.
I juz wanna test her.. mana tau..
She really has got no respond.
hahahaha.. XD

I am pretty bad har.. LOL..
CY is very handsome.. LOL..
Actually he is not like super handsome la..
but it's like.. got the sunlight shining d first time i saw his pic..
so i said he is handsome lo..
excuse me, will i juz fall in love with a person bcoz of his pictures?
Definitely NOT!
IMPOSSIBLE!! hahaha..

Juz wanna test u lo..
U passed dy..
no doubt, u are innocent XD
LOL..

So i can continue sayin CY is very handsome.. haha..
Juz for fun la.. very sien..

anyway, today hon pann's fren - happy sinng
OH my goodness.. seriously frighten me..
all of a sudden talked to me aft tuition.
And FYI, i dunno he is happy sinng..
and he is totally a stranger..
I was really scared..
this is how i met him..

thanks to hon pann huh!
U very geng lo.. din tell me he tuition there also..
Made me got scared! LOL..
JK la.. i am not that small gas.. it's ok la..
chill~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site floralow-wwj.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Flora said...

I dun understand.