Sunday, August 8, 2010

Songs composing competition

This post is specially dedicated to miss Jun Yin and Yvonne Ong ^^

Haha.. thanks Jun Yin and Yvonne Ong for their encouragement =)
Today is my church MIF songs composing competition.

Praise the Lord!
By His grace and mercy, I won d champion this time.
I really wanna thank God for giving me this surprise =)

Thank God so much.
This song is for You Lord :)

Btw, I wanna thank Hui Ling for coming.
Her presence makes me feel very warm :)
And of coz i wanna thank my guitarist - Alex Wong as well..
He is such a nice guy, he said he doesn't wanna accept d present.. I dunno how to repay him..
Thanks Zi Jing for his encouragement as well..
I could see u singing along when i sang.. That was indeed a great comfort =)

Finally, I would like to thank my mum and sis as well..
They are always supportive :)

and I din forget u.. Mr H.
haha.. thanks :)

here is d lyric of my song :


爱我的主                               词曲:刘雅恩
主耶稣   你是奇妙的主
感谢你为我钉在十架上
流出宝血   洗净我的罪
使我能够比雪更洁白

主耶稣   你比世上一切珍贵
相信你就能得着永生盼望
我的心渴慕你      如干地盼雨一样
你是万王之王      万主之主

我要       唱着歌   跳着舞   举着手   天天来   赞美我的主
我要       尽心       尽性       尽意       尽力       爱我的主
~         主你真配得一切的敬拜
我要用一生来荣耀你的胜名
~ 你的胜名





YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06Z148CB7MQ

No comments: