Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dream 2

I dreamed a lot recently XD
Dunno la.. then watched this show - Inception, also talking abt dreams.. zadao =.=ll
hehe.. anyway.. I am here to tell u another dream.

Hmmm.. I had this dream few days ago.
This wasn't a pleasant dream anyway.
I dunno why I would hv such dream also..
Ok.. I shall start talking abt my dream now XD

One day.. some of my frens told me that Mun Li had passed away..
I saw the picture.. whereby usually ppl put during d funeral..
I was extremely sad.. I cant stop crying that time.. T.T..
Jun Yin and Veno they all actually all pakat to cheat me..
Mun Li wasn't dead in the dream.
But I believed what my frens said..
So I really thought that Mun Li had passed away..

I was so sad for many days..
then one day... dunno veno or jun yin intro a fren to me..
this fren looked exactly like mun li and in the dream, the girl was actually mun li..
But bcoz i fully believed that mun had passed away,
so I thought that this girl was juz a girl who looks like mun..
I made fren with this girl and I told her these..
"Hey, I have a fren who looks like u.. But she has passed away, I miss the time we used to chat together and laugh together.. I miss her so much!!"

The girl juz smiled at me.. And the smile was exactly like Mun Li's one.
I could see Mun's face so clearly in my dream,
coz i see her almost every morning.. in class and even after sch..
this is how close we are..

aft some time,
Jun Yin and Veno they all decided to tell me the truth that the girl was actually Mun,
Mun din die actually..
But I din trust them,
I thought that they were juz tryin so hard to comfort me..
bcoz Mun means a lot to me..

then I dun rmbr how did d dream go dy..
hmmm.. I was really cryin in d dream so hard..
It seemed so real.. very very sad.. =(

However, thank God..
It was juz a DREAM~~~

2 comments:

Michèle said...

That dream is scary. I had a few like that last time and I actually woke up crying.

Flora said...

I had some like that last time too.. And i really cried when i woke up too.. But really thk God, they're juz DREAMS..