Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Will always rmbr =)

25.07.2010
Well.. what so special abt today? LOL..
like most of d sunday.. I went to church..
Sunday sch lo.. well.. one tcher was absent.. so i ganti her lo..
Was memorizing this scripture..
【耶稣的智慧和身量、并 神和人喜爱他的心、都一齐增长。】 路加福音2:52

It was kinda fun asking my frens to memorize d scripture as the words are good for our spiritual health XD
well well.. aft sun sch.. like usual lo.. had mif..
I was d songleader..

Wow.. Mun Kiat and Thian Sheng actually came to MIF..
It was really smth which happens once in a blue moon..
I was so surprised!! =)
So happy to see them joining MIF..
Hopefully.. they join us every sun =D

Today MIF was hvin a talk on Fasting..
We get to know that why we fast..
And d power of fasting..

well.. but fasting must not be like showing off..
but it's smth like doin in secret..
and our heavenly father will reward us when we fast sincerely.. =)

Aft MIF..
Our adviser actually talked to all d committees..
well.. to be honest..
I was kinda worry that i might be late for d outing..

Anyway, thank God for His arrangement..
we were able to make it to mid valley juz on time =)
ngam ngam 4pm we reached d mid valley KTM station..

We prayed on d journey from KL to Mid Valley KTM station for a safe journey (go and back).. (rmbr this!)
After that, we went to d selling movie tickets de counter.. haha.. what a sentence.. la-me!!
I din realize i had a msg from mr H,
haha.. until i almost reached d counter only i realized that..
then i asked him to go to d counter..

haha.. I waved at a guy which i had nvr seen before..
but somehow.. i had a special instinct that.. he is the mr H..
the TALL guy.. haha..

Wow.. thankfully.. he waved at me too..
This was d first thing i said to him,"你有看到思嘉吗?”
haha.. i would never forget his funny response wei..
He din knw wanna speak eng or chinese..
However, he spoke with me in chinese... haha haha..

He was not as tall as i always fancy..
anyway, he is still TALL la..

I dunno why.. i felt very 尴尬 when i first saw him..
mayb bcoz it's so different talkin in sms and in real..
and i seldom talk to someone so leng zai.. LOL..

we walked and we started talking with each other..
I din really knw what to tell him,
coz i really had got too many things to say..

then he asked me a ques which made me felt more 尴尬!!
He asked me..,"I thought u hv got lots of thing to say?"
Oh man.. I was like.. er.. yea.. too many things until i dunno which one should i tell u first =p

when we reached food court..
dunno la.. i felt i was making d thing worse..
coz we wanted to eat and he claimed that he had his lunch dy..
so he went somewhere alone..
I felt so bad at that moment.. coz i told him that i wun abandon him de.. T.T..

haha.. the d cute si jia asked me..
"Why are u so concern abt his feeling? I guess u think too much.."
Yea.. mayb i was.. LOL..

Later when he was back..
Si Jia's mum and grandma were there too..
haha.. then we were talkin abt who is d eldest there..
hehe.. Mr H la.. XD
but excludin d para aunties XD
well.. we were chattin happily la..
then my frens so bad kept teasing me via phone.. =S
bad bad bad.. bad zai.. haha..

Hmmm.. we went to watch a movie aft our "lunch"..
Oh no.. Mr H watched it b4 dy.. x(
I felt like.. argh~ why why why.. but anyway, he is so nice.. he said d movie is nice.. he din mind watchin it again XD

haha.. my frens said he is very 温柔..
yea.. i agree! 

*continue nxt time*
I am really busy and tired now..

Ok.. i am gonna continue now.. =)
hehe.. well.. so we went to watched d movie right..
Oh man.. we were sitting on d second row man..
It's like so FRONT.. SO BIG & SO LOUD!!
anyway, haha.. wun fall asleep la.. LOL..
the movie ah.. hmm..
hv got some moral values lo..
they reminded us to study hard..
coz later can apply in daily life and the knowledge of sc is useful XD
LOL~~

aft movie,
i walked with si jia they all la..
then i din realise my frens who wanna take KTM all went to KTM station dy.. =(

However, thank God la..
Mr H sent me to KTM there..
so nice la him :)

well.. i really wish i hv more time to chat with him.. 
I still hv got many many many things wanna tell him..
hor.. ='(

aft i reached d KTM station near by my house, my mum fetch me bck home..
who knows what's gonna happen next?

Ya.. so lucky..
kena accident..
Thank God, both my mother and i are safe..
only d bck part of d car changed its shape..
Hmmm.. my mum said need rm 500 to repair it.. =S

the person who langgar d car only gave my mum rm50..
My mum said she felt so bad coz it's my mum's fren punya car ma.. =(
I feel very bad too.. 

anyway, i believe God allowed it to happen with good purposes..
mayb God want to remind me to pray for our country for safety of d road? =)

haha.. talk abt smth happy..
Mr H sms me sayin rmbr to text him when i reach home..
ah~ so nice =)
I shall learn d good things from u..
wow.. so what's so special abt 25.07.2010?
well.. it's d very FIRST time i met howlette in real aft knowing him through frenster and sijia for nearly 2.5 years =)

Miss ya.. and hope to see u again XD
Nice to meet and chat with u! =)

No comments: