Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Singing competition part 2

Well, the second round of the 有了不怕show singing competition was held successfully on yesterday.
It was indeed a good experience for me since I was going there alone.

At first, I thought we would experience traffic jam, thus I went out of my house around 11am.
FYI, the rehearsal started at 1pm.
Hehe... I reached there around 12pm.. coz there's nt any traffic jam..
Argh~ I walked around d area of the church and I found this wonderful restaurant..
Wow.. It is really cool! If I hv a BF, I will definitely go there with him..
Coz the place looks really cool and sweet ^^
These are the pictures of d beautiful restaurant..



Too bad as what I have mentioned juz now.
Since I was alone there, thus I wasn't in the pic =(

When I entered d church, there're only a few of them there.
However, thank God.
There's this lady who spoke to me during d first audition brought me to d first floor to do my homework.
Aww~ That's so nice of her XD

Hehe.. time flies,
it's time for rehearsal.
What we did was we took turns to test d mic.
I sang quite well during the rehearsal.
Then there was this guy looked like JJ praised me.
haha.. so happy..

Well, I went to eat my lunch alone.
The pan mee there wasn't nice =(
I really wish someone was beside me at that moment.. Hor.. =S

So lonely har..
But I am not la..
I still hv Jesus ma.. XD

Ok.. that's the coolest thing.
Hvin Jesus 24 hours..
hahahahaha..

I love U, Jesus!
Miss You!!

Ok.. well.. then 4pm the competition started.
There weren't many ppl..
but OK la..
there're only 25 contestants.
I was d no.15 contestant.

Well, some of them sang quite well..
It was my turn to sing..
I wasn't nervous when I first stepped on stage.
Anyhow, I felt nervous when I first heard my voice vibrating..
In my heart I was thinking. OH NO!!
Anyway, I still sang finish the song without forgetting d lyric,
thank God so much!! haha..
The comments from Aaron (d judge) were as below:
Ur low notes are not stable,
then ur high notes became not stable in the end.
U kept using the same style to sing,
u shouldn't do that.
Coz it's too much of repetition.

then the other two judges had no comment.

Actually throughout the competition,
the judges gave mostly negative comments.. LOL..
Made all of us. =S

Now I knew how badly I had treated my choir members.
Sorry, u girls are the best even though I had scolded u all always :( SORRRRRY~

There's a girl who looks like Pui Yee talked to me.
And the strange thing is..
She is also studyin in Taylor's.
I wondered.. is it all the taylor's students hv d same character?
LOL..

I wish I can study in Taylor's too..

Her name is 秀元 if I've nt mistaken.
She is a really nice and frenly girl =)

Thank God I wasn't alone when I was hvin d dinner with them.
The girl teman me..
She even took d dinner for me..
awwwwwwwwwwwwww~~
TOUCHED~

Aft d dinner, d result was OUT!
D hosts called 6 ppl went on stage and they were goin to call 4 person and d 4 person would be eliminated.
I wasn't called. Thank God..
In the end, the viewed d result on d screen.
If based on d result, I am d top 7. Thank God!
And there're 2 top 7.
Guess what?
Both of us actually sang d same song.. LOL!!


Haha.. Can I really manage to win top 3? 
I really hv no idea.
Coz as I had mentioned b4,
I have stage fright~
I really need God's help to overcome this prob.
Otherwise, how can I even dream of becoming a singer??

I was kinda sad coz I was d top 7 only..
But aft today's ceramah..
I feel grateful that I am top 7.
Thank God.
The ceramah lady showed us a bottle half-filled.
Then she asked us what we saw.
Some answered half-filled,
some answered half-emptied.

So she said, we can always choose to see things with in a positive way and be content with what we hv.
It's so true..
Happiness is most based on how we deal with d situation.

I wanna see things in a positive way knowing God loves me and He knows what is best for me.
Since I am top 7,
I shall work even harder =)

Nice experience XD
Thank God!

No comments: