Monday, June 1, 2009

more



wat's up = wat sup?
ha ha...
the cold joke princess here..
tis song also is one of my old song...

i juz composed it spontaneously..
means tat i start recording then play wat i wanna play la..

so end up..
lik tis lo..

so tell me how's the song la...
need comments...

btw..
today i met a weird guy...
he himself who chatted wif me first..
then asked me to shut up..
T.T~

ha ha.. purposely mention tis..
coz tis monkey...
dunno la..
lik to use the words tat i dun lik...
the words tat i dun lik r
1. watever
2. ceh

the first is bcoz the one who betrayed me liks to use this word..
i din hate the one who betrayed me..
juz tat i sumhow dun like the person using the word WATEVER..
get so irri..

then ceh.. still ok la..
but dun lik also..

so today..
sry la..
bcum monkey for one day la..
ha ha ha ha..

juz a joke..
take it easy k?

u'r always a human in my heart..
nt a monkey..
ha ha..

4 comments:

Lynn said...

all songs you played very nice~!
:)

khai mun said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_duTfJRp6E

watch this bah, quite touched d
haha

Flora said...

Thx LyNn.. ^^
take care ;)

Flora said...

khai mun,
thx for ur Jie Shao..
will watch it when i'm free ya :)