Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Papaya sauce + purple moon = ?

haha... wat an interestin or "cool" [cold instead] punya title...
Nth basically.. juz duno y.. wanna blog bcoz exam is around the corner...
recently.. like to sing tis song..

U'r my sunshine,
My only sunshine,
U make me hapi,
When sky's grey,
U nvr knw dear,
Hw much i love u,
So please dun take my sunshine away.

i change song adi.. but still singing ~i believe i can fly~ occasionally.. haha^^
dunno la.. dun really lik too much of sunshine also..
coz very the warm u knw..
so i sing it as air-cond under some conditions...

Ok... the main thing is here.. on a fri before i went to tui..
a grp of ppl.. my frens la.. so-called talkin bad abt a girl..
well... i seriously dun lik ppl talk bad if it's not gonna help tat person..
so i try to avoid the conversation..
then 1 of them realized and asked me..

"U dun wanna listen to it izit?"

(I nodded...)

I mean i really dun lik it, ok...?
then she replied,"Talkin bad abt a person is enjoyable..."
then i'm thinkin "Wat?? Enjoyable??"

OK.. to b quite candid wif them.. so i asked her..
"Will it still b enjoyable when u'r the one who hears ppl talkin BAD abt u??"
a moment of silence occured...

then u knw wat they told me?

"Yerr.. y u so gud de.. next time must call u angel instead of snowflake..."

This is nt the point my fren.. the point is we all shouldnt talk bad abt someone.. if the ppl did something wrong.. juz go straight to tat person.. dun create stories behind and tell other ppl.. u will make other ppl think bad abt them.. then.. next time i also dun wanna fren so much wif u.. coz i knw u gonna do the same thing(talk bad abt me) to me.. isnt it?


Refuse to listen to gossip is a wise choice lo..
When some1 begins to gossip to u... hv the courage to say,"Plz stop. I dun need to knw this. Hv u talked directly to that person?"
People who gossip to u will also gossip abt u..

practise God's method for conflict resolution..
  • during conflict, it's tempting to complain to a third party rather than courageously speak the truth in love to the person u'r upset with. This makes the matter worse. Instead, u should go directly to the person involved.
true kan?

read tat frm a book...
a very meaningful book..

actually i wrote tis post long time ago.. [17th of May 2009]
but i saved it as a draft and till now only i rmbr..
LOL.. very funny..

No comments: