Tuesday, June 16, 2009

smiling to someone who hurts u :)

hi hi everybody...
my sch principal, miss Goh was talking abt this during our mon assembly..
Is the ATTITUDE that we hv made our life bcum what we want...
i think it's quite true lo...
we humans always intend to see what we dun hv n always take all things for granted..
as if every blessing from God is nth..
hmmm... and we seldom count our blessing ryte?
yea.. i think we must make some changes..
start countin our blessing each day instead of complainin what we dun hv..
believe that as long as we lift up our problems to God,
God will give us the best thing...
Changing our attitude seriously hinge on ourselves..
today some teacher told us..
if we ourselves don even wanna help ourselves,
xbody can help us also...
true la... in the end, we ourselves is the one who makes the decision...
but we cnt juz rely on ourselves..
humans r juz so limited..

and she was also saying.. 'smiling to someone who hurts u' :)
it's nt something easy... hua hua~* but as i always say... it's not Impossible ^^

By the way... get so confused these days...
many ppl told me i'm annoying bcoz i'm "too gud"...
dunno la.. nvr knw that bein gud is annoying man..
ha ha.. nobody teach me that b4..

today get back my BM, Moral, Chemistry..
thk God.. din fail my chemi.. even though gonna fail..
this time is my fault, i knw very well..
so will nt repeat the history..

I wish that everything will come out in the wash..
even though many things seemed to make me climb the walls..
May i see the light at the end of the tunnel and currently i'm burning the candles at both ends..

anyway... hopefully something which can make me float on air will happen la...
God bless u ^^

No comments: