Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sick adi...

Flora is sick... T.T...
but still can laugh and smile.. :)
Thk God..

well.. wanna apologise to someone..
sry...
wrote something wrongly..

tat person actually dint ask me to shut up..
is juz tat i said something which tat person doesn't really like..
tat's y la..
sry.. simply Yuan Wang you..

hmmm.. today...
cnt talk d..
received some missed calls..
dun feel lik calling back them..
coz whenever i talk,
both of my ears experience ineffable pain...
dreadfully...

so i also wanna apologise to them...

today morning still sick seriously..
thk God when afternoon tat time..
feeling better...

and nothing to do in my mum fren's shop..
so took some pics..
funny one...

will post those pics later la..
since i'm sick..
must rest more ryte??

ok... listen to myself..
rest more...
goodnite Flora..

God loves u... ^^

4 comments:

khai mun said...

actually i wanna call u to ask whether u feel better...den u sms me that u hav not recovered...
take care oh, i don hav enough money to sms u liao...

Flora said...

wah~~
hey.. no need to call me to ask me whether i'm fine or not la...
i'll b ok de.. lol~
well.. received ur call...
thx for ur concern nway..
very touched... T.T...
thk u thk u...

khai mun said...

wah, it's ok..
a 4cent's worth of caring only
need to ask d...
a person cant live on their own

Flora said...

Dui.. (chinese)
ha ha...
thx worh...