Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh oh oh... NO!!

Ok.. hi everybody..
Is me Flora... again..
welcome to my interesting blog.. hua hua*
perasan-ing again.. pai seh pai seh..

will talk abt what had happened today and yesterday nite...
first first before i forget to write...
well... i hv my chinese tuition cls every fri at kasturi KL..
then usually.. i will hv my dinner at kopitiam in CM.. [central market] (that's where my dad works at) hmmm... today, i went there to hv my dinner too.. coz went to time square with frens la.. Then.. ha ha.. the waiter there recognized me.. swt!! He talked with me.. well juz lik askin me, " A... holiday keh?" And then later... he some more brought me some tissue papers.. kinda swt la.. coz din see he serve other ppl the way he served me.. zd zd.. lol...

Ok.. as most of u knw.. i went ts for movie ryte??
Yea.. i watched "17 again"... sry la.. This pretty lady (me) is juz 16 yrs old, k?
hua hua.. juz wanna see wat happen when i'm gonna b 17...
hmmm.. thought it'll b a boring one... who knws.. nt bad wat...
ha ha.. i lik one of the lines that the main character said.. "teenagers always think things lik end of the world, but actually, it's juz a STARTING.." hey.. so true.. many frens complaint to me tis and tat.. said they nt hapi or something la.. well.. tis time gonna say.. "Hey.. it's juz a start, buddy..."

then actually my frens planned to play bowling..
well well.. din i mention before?
i wanna reserve the first time i play bowling for my future bf?
they dun get my point.. one of them asked me..
"hey, u really dun wanna play meh?"
wah wah wah.. i lik eat dao za yao [boom medicine]...
i was mad lik a cow i supposed...
wah.. first time.. i raised my voice and said...
"I say No means No, why u nid to ask me for so many times?"
Sry my dear fren.. i din mean to raise my voice de..
i dunno wat happened to me recently?
SUPER emo emo emo emo emo emo emo... ... ... ..
forgive me for i'm doin tis unintentionally, k?
VERY SORRY!!

yesterday night,
another incident...
was very emo.. as some of u knw...
T.T.. sry again and again...
i was tryin to forget something actually..
but someone jz mentioned it...
and juz.. i cnt tell..
sry.. jz wanna say sorry to u...
very sorry.. i cried yesterday..
i dunno y...
actually i knw y...
juz cnt imagine tat he doesnt knw..
dun ask me anything..
if u'r me or a girl... u will und wat i said..

hmmm... i sms to digi is really really EXP, k?
fast fast change to maxis la...
if nt, dun really feel lik replyin adi..
wasted alot of money...

Do u think i'm skinny?
haha... Peter L. told tat i'm...
zd... i mean skinny is ok ryte?
wat's wrong with bein thin?
HUH? no need to waste money for slimmin down ryte??
i really dunno y he said i'm skinny..
What's the relation between beauty and skinny?
How come he can relate it?
why why why??
mayb i dun und him also la..
beauty isnt it "San Fa" from our character?
lol... "San Fa" in eng called wat har?

Ok la.. talked too much..
juz cnt get over something now..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

be happy
tc!

小杰(AleX WonG) said...

Wah!~so fast 2 posted it..zd
hey! hey! dun worry, be happy~
hi! I wanna 2 see u happy ya!
u happy, i wil feel happy too^^
tc~

~~AleX~~

Flora said...

I will b hapi..
dun worry!

Flora said...

Alex,
Thk u very much...
feel better aft u telling me all these :)
God bless u...
Glad to hv u as my fren :)