Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Baba's Day.. LOL..


Yea.. it was drawn by my dad.. Geng lerh? hehe^^


This for sure isn't my father la.. well.. this is also drawn by my dad..


So i guess now u know who my father is.. i mean as in what is his occupation la.. that's ARTIST as in drawin portrait one.. hee hee.. know y i keep on "hehe"? coz i think i'm nt really gifted in arts la.. mayb yea.. in art as in music, singing? dancing? those things...

Juz wanna wish my father..
happy baba's day..
hehe..

i'm quite shy la.. so din really like u know wish him loudly or anything la.. but i bought him something which made my sis swt alot.. coz u will nvr think of what i bought.. guess plz..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

yea, u'r wrong supposedly...
I bought a FROG? which worked with solar energy!
Oh no!
can u imagine that??
lol... FUNNY right?
i also dunno y out of the blue i bought this...
actually got my own reason one..
lazy to explain it here..
if u really wanna knw..
juz ask me la..

alright.. recently i really dunno what happened..
coz i keep on meeting ppl coincidentally.. last thurs for the sch holz, i met Alison,
then last wed met Darren, then today i met Hui Min in the restaurant which near my house for the second time, then i forget who i met adi la.. but quite a num of frens i met.. kinda swt la..

but i think it's very interesting lo...
ha ha.. coz everytime i say Hi.. they need some time to respond.. all also the same.. swt.. do i look different recently? why ppl seemed that they dun really recognize me??

nway.. this is still not the happy post yet..
will post the happy post asap...

today.. very happy knowing God knows even the number of hairs on our head.. so dun worry la.. know how much God cares for us..

I'm precious to God...
remind urself, k?

*~Emmanuel~*


No comments: