Saturday, June 20, 2009

I cried??

Wow.... u can seldom see me cryin in front of ppl..
i dun really like to cry in front of ppl unless i'm being forced to or nothing else can express my feelings at that moment..

today... was a very hectic day for me i can say...
morning,
piano... then cd mif meeting...
then went Serendah helped out with those Children programs la...
By the time i reached home, it was truly late!!

was actually collapsed...
but was waken by a lot of sms...
Why is that every time when i'm tired, there will surely b lots of sms?

So now only will b blogging la... LOL!

Yea.. i cried IN front of PPL today!!
i'm seriously tired abt their teasing!
Hey.. u can tease me, make fun of me..
but please dun over, ok?
I really tak boleh tahan u all liao..
i'm human.. some more is a girl.. sure sensitive n got feelings de, k?
but i forgive u all la... coz i'm juz a sinner too..

will talk abt something which makes me happy soon..
keep it for next post...
so i can make my happiness last...
is the statement true?
LOL....

take care my buddies...
God bless n be with u all... :)

No comments: