Sunday, June 21, 2009

I know who u are already...

Hua hua hua...
do u still rmbr.. the "strange number" that missed call me for many times??

here is an answer for it!!
well.. FYI.. this is not what i meant for d happy post..
i will post the happy post later..


My frens helped me to search who is this person who loves to missed call me..
then.. ha ha.. finally i can conclude that he is a guy... which i DUNNO!!
he claimed that he is ah san bah or ah sam pat.... something like this la..
i dunno la.. that's what my fren told me...
he's definitely someone who only wants to play with me since he got nothing else better to do..
lol... but at least now i knw he is nt someone which i knw.. so i dun bother la...

juz wondering how could he get my num...
is there anyone who tells him my num??
or he juz picked up his hp and started calling any num randomly?

nway... it's not important..
hahahaha...

No comments: