Saturday, May 30, 2009

Songs composed by Miss Flora Low



Alright.. this song...
hmmm... i dun really rmbr when did i compose it..
but it's somewhere beginning of tis yr if i'm nt mistaken la..
Tis song is actually a portrayal of the incident tat i dun wish to happen which is happening..
so the title of tis song is DON'T...

there'll b lotx and lotx of things tat we dun wish them to happen..
but they do happen...
so learn and grow...
learning and growing is fun ^^

p/s:
*there are many mistakes when i was playing tis song!
reason [excuse] is i din practice la.. lol... shh...




Ok.. well well... this song ar..
lol... it has a beautiful title..
guess wat is it...
i'm sure u dunno....
haha... it's Raining...
the first time when tis little melody came into my mind..
i rmbr the scene of raining...
tat's how the title came by..

will upload more songs when i'm free to do so..
recently.. still busy with camp stuff la..
so.. enjoy the hols ya... my buddies ^^

miss u all...

so plz comment on these songs...
then i can improve myself... and compose more songs ^.~
thk u everybody ;)

God bless u...

2 comments:

Chee Yih said...

Hey, I did listened and watched 3 videos you posted. I noticed that you used a lot of chromatic line, perhaps this is your favorite stylistic. Well, my most favorite is "Don't", I personally like the verse melody, beautiful and meaningful. And it does sounds similar with one of my song called "Moments With You".

Flora said...

Hey.. Chee Yih...
thx for ur comment ;)
oh.. tat song ar? ha ha..
i think tat song is the most with "feeling" one...
so ppl can feel the tone of this song when they listen to it... perhaps...
wondering how does ur song sound lik.. may u play the song for me next time? it'll be my honour to listen to it.. er.. quite true.. i'm more to compose song using chromatic line, coz it can express better... tis is wat i think la.. ha ha..