Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ex-ballerina




well... did i ever tell u i was an
ex-ballerina??
hmmm... i knw u're gonna b wondering y i din continue to learn ballet right?
My ans will b....
my parents cnt afford when i was young...
so that's y i only learned ballet for few months..
i'm wondering.. if i continue learning.. will i b able to dance like her??
nway.. i believe God wanna use me to do something else la..
but till now.. i still love to dance!!
Juz like the feeling of dancing.. coz i really feel enjoyable whenever i dance.. as if i really can fly!!
Enjoy the video ^^

2 comments:

fiqa said...

Oh! I never knew you were an ex-ballerina!

But I can imagine you as a dancer, petite, agile and graceful ;)

-Fiqa
http://fiqakitty.wordpress.com

Flora said...

Hehe...
coz i hv nvr told u abt it right? ha ha..
thx for the compliment ^^

Take care :)