Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nightmare

Hey.. do u still rmbr the nightmare that i mentioned for months ago?

Last nite hd a GREAT niteMARE~~ very very scary!!
tell u all the story next time... (this line is taken from my old post on the 9th of Feb 09) LOL.. pai seh.. so looooooong time adi only tell u guys what's that all abt...

Hmmm... to b quite candid,
i dun really rmbr the whole story..
but agak-agak la...

so here's how the story goes...
One day... dunno y.. [usually dreams r weird, k?]
then i think my family, some frens of my mum n i was going somewhere.. mayb lik shoppin la..
my father wasnt there in my dream.. well.. then, all of the sudden, my mum n one of her fren got caught into jail innocently... coz her frens simply "Yuan Wang" her and her frens saying that they broke some laws.. i cnt rmbr what's the law.. coz that time i was like extremely sad n worried and angried coz my mum bein "冤枉" [means like bein betrayed] by her own frens! i'm thinking what kind of frens is this? 出卖朋友?简直就不象话!太卑鄙了![sry.. i dunno how to translate all these words to eng.. basically i'm juz scoldin them in chinese...]

well this is not why the dream became scary...
the moment which made this dream become extremely scary was my mum and her frens was bein killed innocently.. why?? why??
and u know how they killed my mum?
they used a machine which looks like those chair in dental clinic...
Oh no! and it's a dreadful machine!
coz it's with a sharp knife on the left hand side,
then i dunno how the machine works..
but i only know... she's bein killed by that kind of machine...
I can nvr forget how the machine looks like...

I was very very sad at that moment.. no words can describe my feelings!
later on... i'm also been bought into jail... for no reason or mayb for some reasons.. mayb bcoz i shared gospel.. i'm nt clear bout the reason y my sis n i also had been bought into jail.. but we know we were gonna killed by the machine that i mentioned juz now too..

Indeed.. dying in that way is the scariest thing that could ever happen to me!!!!!!!!
for dunno what reasons.. the person in charged of us took us to a room which filled with sick ppl.. they r all abt to die.. lyin on dirty beds.. oh no.. very smelly.. and... they'r also bein bought into jail... then later on, they allowed my sis n i to do something which we want to do before we were bein killed by that scary machine.. so i rmbr it so happened the day i'll b killed was on my best fren, edwin's b'day! I dunno y.. dreams r weird.. so i bought a cake for him.. i put a note on top of the cake... well.. then i passed to someone in a bus... which was the ex-sch bus i usually took last time!! I asked my fren to help me to pass the cake to him.. coz i wanna let him knows abt my death.. so he wun waste his time findin me... [how thoughtful? zzz]

the note i had written goes like this,

"Shin, i will die soon.. very soon...
i'm so sorry cause i couldn't celebrate ur b'day with u...
u will nvr see me again..
well.. but in heaven later.. we shall meet again.. must rmbr me..
i will miss u...
dun worry abt me..
coz if u worry abt me, i will b worried abt u there..
...
...
..."

The time was running out!!!!!!!!
I hvnt finished writing!!
I had to go back to jail n be killed!!
YY?????????????????????????????
i dunno my fren had passed the cake to him or not..
i din see him for the last time...
it's all too late!
tell me why?
then... the jail was located weridly!!
it's located inside a huge shopping center...
so the person in charged bought me to the jail again and i sat on the awful chair!

when i sat on the chair...
i was thinking..
i hd nvr thought that i'll die so dreadfully..
i dunno how many pieces i will b cut into...
but i juz know.. life is precious...
my frens r precious...
my life is to honour God..
I can nvr return to human form..
may my spirit goes n see my Father in heaven..
may my body rest in peace...
may i see my mum again..
life is SHORT!
how precious is our lives?
why there r ppl who doesn't appreciate life?

as i was thinking.. the knife was getting closer n closer to me..
i closed my eyes.. i dun dare to see how the sharp knife takes my life!
i'm very scare... but i know where i will go aft i die..
i will go heaven coz God promised.. those who believe in Jesus will not b perish but has eternal life... then... i opened my eyes...

Huuuuuuuuuuuu...............
Thank God!
it was JUZ A DREAM!
i was terribly frighten at that moment...

and my wish is that i wun die in this way...
and hoping everyone will hv eternal life in heaven one day aft we die...

so is this nightmare unforgettable?

5 comments:

fiqa said...

Oh wow... that is one scary dream, Flora... Nvm, it's just a dream. (Thank God for that...)

I actually got the creeps reading it...

athens said...

arh~~~~~
u wana hear my nightmare?
oso got u 1

Flora said...

lol.. yea.. thk God for it was juz a dream...

Flora said...

Yes my Jie Jie....

Anonymous said...

Human usually won't precious about life when their life goes smoothly. Most of the time, they'll only awake when they're dealing the end. To me, I'm much more value in relationship with people that in my life. Family, friendship and so forth. My music always tie with life and the relationship with people.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (NIV)

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their work:

10 If one falls down,
his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!