Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thank U Jesus!




well well.. aft telling the nightmare, it's time for some relaxing articles.. if not.. keep on thinking abt the nightmare man.. LOL..

hmmm...
first and foremost,
i would like to thank God for His grace and mercy, our class 4Sc1 which represented our school for choral speaking competition in zon sentul won the 1st place!!

unexpected seriously!!
Of coz la happy...

then now we can go for the next round..
peringkat negeri.. i think we will meet cbn at that peringkat too..

nway, this is not the main thing..
the main thing is..
THANK GOD!! ^^

Another thing is...
AMAZINGLY....
i got the highest mark in my class for my English paper...
Thank God...
well... i dun think i deserved it..
but still.. thank God...
ha ha...

I got 91/100...
for the first time i get so high mark for English..
i really wanna thank God for putting frens that r pro in eng around me,
so that i hv the enthu to learn eng...
but i personally love english too.. ^^

Must thank a few frens of mine..
Shin, Jasmine, Su Ann, Michelle, Khai Mun, Darren, Peter...
well... sry to say most of them r my guy frens..
lol.. coz i usually use chinese to communicate with girls...
their eng is super pro one... ha ha... no way i can beat them...
unless i work hard...

hmmm.. i think this time i can score so high marks is bcoz of my essay...
i gt 81/85 for essay paper...
well.. i nvr expect that...
indeed it's a surprise to me from God..
Thank u!

4 comments:

fiqa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

On both the choral speaking thing and on your English marks!! Of course you deserved it! :D

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!

khai mun said...

wah, u wrote my name?
xD...
take care, my sg phone no money...
tmr is the last day of exam liao...very shuang...

Flora said...

Thx to fiqa ^^
ur eng is very Pro... haha...

Flora said...

Oh.. is it sounded surprise to see ur name in my blog? LOL..