Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yes! I'm doin well.. :)

Hey.. y tis pic?
nth la...
Now got the H1N1... or so-called influenza A..
so gonna eat more vitamin C.. LOL..

Very hapi today..
coz i eventually started to forget abt tat person..
Feel relieved now..
Hu...
can nvr knw hw i manage to do tat..
tat's the coolest part of "crushing"..
can forget tat person anytime u want..
haha..

Then hor..
i suddenly rmbr i told my fren many advices b4..
haha.. now my turn to tell bck myself..

"Man, can tell you, I am not so fortunate to be in love
and even if I do,that wont last long...
ya, that true...
the gf or bf u have now,
will not be the one you marry with....
so why bother waste time and effort....
you can only develop crush....
or maybe a admire thingy.....
we call it lonely love bf, gf?????
not so easy dude...
I only realized this when flora told me...
and it is very true...
consequences is you will end up
hurting yourself! studies too"

Nvr knw i actually can gv influences to other ppl.. haha.. then now my turn to think bck wat i had told.. Good la..

*btw.. sry.. take ur post without ur permission.. but i dun think my fren will recognize tat's u.. Sry ya..

So today physics.. gonna fail la.. for sure.. haha...

still so hapi?

coz i knw.. last min revising x use...

so gonna go tui tui soon..

Tomorrow bio n sej..

all the best la...

=P God bless n hv a nice day ^^

No comments: