Monday, May 11, 2009

I cant accept the FACT!!

Hello... Hello...
This time is seriously disgusting!!
Yesterday... Yes!terday...
Knw wat... U will nvr knw unless i tell u ryte?
haha.. so gonna tell now..

i went to a Pan Mee shop [near my house area one]...
And i ordered Gan Lao Pan Mee.. means x soup one la..
then the colour is lik dark brown.. as usual..
well.. i was happily eatin it..
on the half way i eatin...
i saw something looked lik a cockroach..
then i took a closer look...
OH MY GOODNESS! 'O'
my mouth opened big til can reach my eye level, lik tis ----> 'O'
WHAT? it's a cockroach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant accept the FACT!! a FACT!!
I told my mum.. [mother's day ryte?]
then.. swt la! my mum din believe me..
wat to do.. ask my sis lo..
then my sis saw it too...
Ma Ma.. it's really a cockroach.. she said
only then my mum believes...
therefore.. we complained to the person in charge there la...
tat person asked me 'want a new one?'
Oh No! OFCOZ i DUN want la..
later got cockroach somemore..
and Oh Dear! The coakroach is juz same colour with my Pan Mee..
and duno the cockroach went to where before.. [eg. toilet.. longkang.. oh no!!] juz dun mention it anymore..

Thankfully is the whole coakroach there..
nt half of it.. if nt.. i gonna enter hospital n do operation..
haha.. Jk Jk.. juz a cockroach ok?
[tryin to comfort myself now..]
I told my fren tat i hvnt even tried sharing Pan Mee wif my bf..
then the cockroach adi shared with me...
Then next time hw m i gonna tell my bf?
"tis is nt the first time i share the Pan mee...
Cockroach is the one.. who bcums the first.." >.<'' <---cold joke only..
Thk God i din lik cirit-birit or wat la..
really Thk God for tat :)

So,
i decided.. Not to go there for breakfast or any meal for ANYMORE!
T.T.. cockroach.. dun curi makan Pan mee anymore!!
I dun wanna share with u!
I rather u hv the whole plate of it than i share half of it with u..
Crying.. T.T~ wuwu~

No comments: