Monday, May 11, 2009

Informing u! WLGG

From my wu liao Goh Goh:
"1st of all,i found back my sis
she and i was been apart by some stupid problem
since we are baby
and she is so damm wu liao
and so luckily,i found her back
(actually she is the one who found me)"
From ur mui mui:
"Sweat! U really very very WU LIAO erh!
haha!! dun use the word "damn" la..
use the word "super", sounds nicer ^^
I found u de merh? u told me Wu Liao de stuff first one worh..
LOL... aiya.. both both same wu liao lah!
Wu Liao Twins o.. hehe ^^
Thk God let me found you lo..
if nt i one person wu liao.. sienz la..
ppl dun und me.. lol..
Nvr knw tat u'r so wu liao until i realize u'r my Goh Goh..
wow.. for 16 yrs we have been apart..
such a long time o..
LOL! miss ur wu liao stories...
Gambateh ya! God bless Wu Liao Goh Goh"

No comments: