Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thank You! :)

Thank u Lord...
Thank u my father and mother and my only elder sis..
Thank u my frenssssssss......
Thank u everyone..
Thank u oxygen... hua hua~
Thank u Newton for making me hv to study so much.. zzz..
Thank u for those who betrayed me.. U guys really let me und tis world is nt as gud as i think... n i learnt.. i still love u all even though u betrayed me.. bcoz i forgive u as my Father in heaven has forgiven me.. ;) no one is perfect.. we do do mistakes.. so.. no point hatin u while i hv the choice to love u... (perhaps the ppl who betrayed me also dunno he/she have betrayed me.. lol.. so it's ok..)
Thank u Thank u Thank u...


haha... thank u thank u.. tis magic word seemed to b lik so hard to b heard from teenagers' mouths...
Dentist will ask u to open ur mouth wider..
But now Flora is goin to tell u to open ur mouth wider.. to...

...

...

...

say Thank U.. >.<''
haha...ppl will surely say.. zd.. 'Flora says' worh~... zzz...

hey! Y suddenly u go n talk abt Thank You?
No la.. my fren today told me..
many many ppl dunno who to appreciate my fren's kindness... they dunno hw to say thk u or even b thkful u knw.. oh.. ok ok..

hmmm... i think it's quite normal.. when Jesus helped ppl.. only one out of ten said thk u to Jesus.. oh no.. tat's very super terrible ryte...

Then i also think n reflect on myself..
Flora a Flora.. r u the type tat will thnk and appreciate ppl?

well.. i feel thkful la.. but i dunno how to lik show my appreciation towards those who has helped me.. so i think some of them might think i din apreciate them but actually i do lo..

the fact is... (another topic liao now)
lol.. i actually typed alot alot of things de..
but my com broke down all of a sudden.. so no idea lo..
n gonna continue next time la..
HAND [hv a nice day]..
learnt tat frm my fren TODAY also..
LOL... gudnitez!
emmanuel..

No comments: