Monday, May 11, 2009

The thing which makes me hapi for a looong time.. LOL..







Knw wat? i'm hapi!
yeah! even though we din get to beat CBN..
but we hd tried our best by beatin ourselves ^^
Wat r u talkin, Flora?
Opps.. forget to mention..
I'm talkin abt Choir Competition which was held on last thurs..

1st place is CBN lo..
2nd is seri mutiara... [nvr knw they hv a strong team]
3rd is wangsa Melawati
4th... SMK ST MARY..

many of us cried..
but as a conductor.. must b tought ryte?
so i restrained my tears.. even though i knw it's painful..
Then i think the problem wif our girls is the ATTITUDE lo..
everytime i shouted and shouted.. but they always refused to listen..
ah ah.. naughty la.. x respect me AT ALL!
thought wat i m?
senang dibuli? transparent? Juz a small size girl?
U'r definitely wrong!!
i dun wanna make u girls unhapi and hate me only...
bcoz i love u all.. but wat u all gave me..
i really dun und u all... T.T...
Juz wanna relieve my pain..
forgive them.. for they duno wat they'r doin.. haha...
So i decided.. aft this june hols...
Flora will turn to a female TIGER!
scary ryte? coz if i love them.. i must discipline them too.. cnt juz dun wan them to dislike or hate me... i'm doin all these for their own gud.. they wanna appreciate it or nt.. is up to them la.. one day they will knw hw much i love them...
I told my frens i do these out of my love for them..
then very swt! peter said i sounded motherly.. zd zd! HAHA..
sounded OLD izit? lol.. jk jk...
Nvrmind... i still got choral speaking la..
well... the ultimate goal is nt beat CBN la..
coz with my cls students' attitude also cnt b so ambitious...
lik wat u said.. dun b so ambitous la.. haha...
ok ok.. but at least i hope we get into final lik top 5 or wat la..
really wish that happens...
ok.. wat makes me so hapi?
on last thurs.. i was lik really depressed...
but thankfully.. i still got my Wu Liao Goh Goh comforted me..
Thk u so much o.. then i felt much better la..

a joke here..
when i went on the stage to take the 4th place's prize..
my fren said a guy sat behind him said.. "Aiyo.. tis girl.. slimmer than my finger.." I was imagining... how can i b slimmer than his finger?
izit he has a largest finger in the world? zdzd~~

On last Friday...
my fren came n told me..
Hey! ur trophy is under ur desk o..
wat trophy? Choir?
Yeah! Yes! Yahoo! Fu-Yoo! Yah!!
i screamed lik CRAZY basically.. LOL..
coz it's always my dream to get choir comp trophy..
God hears my prayer.. thk God.. nvr knw God also likes to give surprise.. U'r so gud to me la... somemore blessed me with many nice frens..
I duno fourth place also got trophy.. i thought only the 1st place gt..
haha.. then lik watching cbn takes only.. sad la.. but who knws?
we also get!! yeah!!!
show u the pic of my trophy..
The thing which makes me hapi for a looong time.. LOL..

4 comments:

khai mun said...

wah..seri mutiara got 2nd?
unbelievable...tat school is a lousy school
near my house d...
nvm..congrats anyway...
jia you for ur exam..will pray for u d lar...

fiqa said...

Hi Flora!

Fourth place not bad... you still got a shiny trophy! Look at it and get revved up for another competition!

Congrats though!

-fiqa

Flora said...

Thx Khai Mun.. will pray for u too ^^

Flora said...

Hi Fiqa...
Thx.. btw.. may i knw wat's 'revved up'?
thk u.. All the best for ur exams ya :)