Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ha ha!

The jokes below were all stolen from mei fen's blog..
haha.. sry.. always copy paste ppl'z post without permisson.. lol..
hope u hv a gud laugh...
exam season.. stressed man!
so laugh is gud for relieving stress...
ha ha ha ha!

Boy: May i hold your hand?
Girl: No thanks, it isn't heavy.

Girl: Say you love me!! Say you love me!!
Boy: You love me..

Girl: if we become engaged will you give me a ring?
Boy: Sure, what's your phone number?

Girl: i think the poorest people are the happiest.
Boy: then marry me and we will be the happiest couple

Girl: Darling, i want to dance like this forever
Boy: Don't you ever wana improve?

Boy: i love you and i could die for you
Girl: how soon?

Boy: i would go to the end of the world for you!
Girl: yes, but would you stay there?

Man: You remind me of the sea
Woman: because i'm wild, exciting and romantic?
Man: NO, because you make me sick.

Wife: You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and come out of the other
Husband: You tell a woman something, it goes in both ears and come out of the mouth

Mary: John says i'm pretty. Andrew says i'm ugly. what do you think Peter?
Peter: A bit of both. i think you're pretty ugly.

Teacher: what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Pupil: "a teacher"

Waiter: would you like your coffee black?
Customer: what other colors do you have?

Tom: how should i convey the news to my father that i've failed?
David: you just send a telegram: "Result declared, past years performance repeated."

Teacher: can anybody give me an example of COINCIDENCE?
one student: Sir, my mother and father were married on the same day at the same time

No comments: