Sunday, May 17, 2009

Everything is in God's hand

Wow!! Is tat a COincidence??????????????
IMPOSSIBLE!! the time is exact!

God juz baru blessed me wif a pencil box which is F.O.C...
Then recently my com monitor is spoiled in the sense tat the screen is kinda dark adi.. cnt see pics clearly..
Then.. U knw wat? i bet u dunno.. hua hua hua hua~
One of my teachers in sun sch told me..
"Hey... i got a old monitor which still works well..
but my brother gave me his used more advanced de monitor..
so do u want mine???"
Oh Dear... is tat true??
God bless me again with a monitor which is F.O.C...
she told me.. she also duno how to deal with tat monitor..
so God meets both of our needs.. see tat or not?
1st.. God knws tat i need a monitor badly..
2nd.. God also knws my teacher doesnt knw wat to do wif the monitor which she no longer needs...

So.. God knws everything, ok?
who says God doesnt knw?
who dare to say it?
LOL..

Thank u Lord!! ;)

No comments: