Sunday, May 3, 2009

We change!!

Always hear tat from my frens.. "knw u busy la..."
feel extremely BAD actually...

Well.. wat to do??
a- cut down kk activities Impossible!
b- dun on tv I hv nvr on it for yrs i guess!
c- dun sleep Will surely get scolded!
d- dun eat Dun Joke wif me k?
e- dun go tuition Ya.. i'm nt attendin also except forced to go Chinese cls
f- dun do hws la.. if i can i wish to do so..
g- dun study lo.. settle.. SamPat ar? got chance also dun wanna study..
h- so how?

When situation cnt change.. WE CHANGE! be smart k?
Lol.. wun tell u my secret la..
coz i hv no secret of hw i manage to live such a BUSY life..
i think i'm much busier than a business man or even bee..
hua hua...

Recently.. nt recently.. is i did realize it long ago..
my general knowledge is O%...
serious.. so.. kinda "depressed"... haha..
(where got ppl depressed still laugh one?)
Got Got.. me lo... special case man...

Ok.. forget to ThanK God..
yea.. Thk God! Our sch choir team managed to get into top 5...
This Thurs gonna b our final comp..
All the best ppl..
I love u all.. muacks... ^^
My sch PK very the funny lo..
She said.. tis year! we MUST beat CBN...
seriously.. no dendam with them also..
haha... hope we can get the first.. then can wakil KL..
it'll b my great honour to win tat..
All glory b unto the Lord..
if God din create me.. i also wun exist nway..

Sry to my fren la..
i did something very wrong in the beginning..
it seemed to b too late for me to regret... T.T~
if time can Dao Liu.. wat will i do?
I wun tell u wat happened then..
haha.. but it's IMPOSSIBLE for time to Dao Liu.. so??
> apply tis!
"when situation cnt b changed.. WE CHANGE!"

To be quite candid wif u..
I dunno hw to change lerh...
change my mind? no way lorh..

It's nw another thing liao la...
God's purpose for our lives,
We'll bcum frustrated by our circumstances.
We'll wonder, " Why's this happenin to me?
Why am i hvin such a difficult time?"
One answer is tat life is supposed to be difficult...
It's wat enable us to GROW!!!
Rmbr.. earth is not heaven la...

I read tis in dictonary dunno when la..
i find something very very the inter-esting.. haha..
we can use negative word to make a positive sentence..
so we can see our stressed as desserts!!

See this:
Whatever trials overtake him,
he nvr repines.

Repines is a negative word.. it brings negative meaning..
but we can see it in a positive way..
when situation doesnt change.. WE CHANGE!

undoubtedly...
i still got lots more words to go..
but it seemed tat time is askin me to stop here...
will post abt my Wu Liao Goh Goh soon..
tell u a very very the inte-restin de story..
hua hua...~

So gonna end wif tis...
yea.. no doubt.. gonna b writing abt God again.. haha!
I love God.. wat to do?

"Oh dear Lord, how I love Your teachings!
I think abt them all day long.".... love God so much...

so.. wat is relevent to wat we love is imp for us ryte??
I love Bible.. haha...
next time gonna tell my boyfren..
I love all ur words.. bcoz i love u... so everything abt u seemed so important to me.. including the way u smile.. the way u walk.. the way u talk.. everything.. yes.. everything.. i cnt stop thinkin abt u.. how cum? wat hv u done to me? oh no.. i got no way to escape... lol~ juz "thinkin" too much here.. still single.. so it's ok.. =P

"The Bible was nt given to increase our knowledge but to CHANGE our LIVES..."

All the best for every student who is goin to face exam very very SOON...
May God bless u wif wisdom n gud health..
Jia You o!! All my frens there.. i love u all.. yeah!

2 comments:

khai mun said...

CBN..a.k.a wat bukit nanas rite?
got frens at there too...oso a girl school if im not mistaken
haha..all the best luu...
hmm..need to be busy for 2 more yrs only mar..den can hav freedom liao..
i still need to be busy for 3 yrs..n life in uni...haha..
Jia You bah...

Flora said...

a girl.. sch?
haha.. is many girls de sch.. lol..
jk only la.. yea.. it's certainly a girls sch la.. i also need to busy my uni life la.. zzz.. lol..