Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Look at the sky!

Today aft finish answerin my BM ppr1...
then i looked into the sky..
Oh my dear!
The sky is lik so so so so so soooooooooooooooooooo
BEAUTIFUL.. i understand wat is beautiful now..

Exam exam and exam...
Is life all abt exams?
definitely NOT!

so i'll nt b controlled by exams!
Yes Flora...

Exams let me understand the beautiness of the sky..
The wonderful creator of the sky is my Lord..

How wonderful is tis?

Love u my Lord..

tmr is gonna be sej test..
love u sej...
love u so much..
yea.. "love" u!
hahaha.. ok la..
try my best to love u ok?
Sej.. dun b sad...
I love u sej... hahaha..
today told my fren COLD JOKE!!

LiQun lenglui was holding an exercise book during recess..
then i suddenly thought of a very cold joke..

Hey! the book "exercise" worh...
hua hua hua hua~
Then.. they showed me cold face...
e... er... er... a... er...
hahahaha... lik to see their funny faces..

So.. cold joke for the day...
Knw how to exercise de book is known as "exercise book"!

hahahaha!
God bless...

2 comments:

khai mun said...

when is ur last day of exam?

Flora said...

nxt thurs.
FYI, it's 28/5/09.
A day which will bcum history of mine.