Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Right EYE!!

I think my schmates knw abt tis adi..
haha... still so hapi when bad thing happens... zd zd...
coz i really feel thkful for tat... i'm not blind!!

On thurs nite..
tat means fri early morning.. abt 1am++ la..
tat time was lik aft chattin happily wif my lobak Qun2 [ex-clsmate]..
and aft solving the add maths ques which i love a lot..

well.. i took two hangers.. one with my white shirt and the other one with my skirt... then.. here is the accident!!
I ter-hit my right eye with the hanger unintentionally!!
OH no! it's aw~ful!!
Knw or nt.. it's lik the hanger go into my eye n out again..
Oh DEAR! it's lik kinda shocking la..
n i quickly went to toilet... looked into the mirror...
Ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i cnt even open my eye man...
then.. slowly.. very slowly..
i opened it.. then...
beautiful colour la..
red red de.. haha.. thk God it's nt bleeding o..
really feel so glad.. my eye was nt bleeding or comes out..
yerr... very Wat Tat...

Then suddenly rmbr tmr means last Fri Cf [Christian Fellowship] youth alpha is goin to talk abt healing..
God's healing.. then in my mind is lik... wow.. is tat relevant??
haha... then tat time kena sure very pain n felt uncomfortable..
so i prayed... tis is my prayer.. 'Oh God.. thk u for i'm nt blind.. nw i really duno how.. coz exams r comin u knw.. n i really dun wan anything to happen to my eye lo.. may You plz relieve the pain of my eye.. and heal my eye let my eye b in a condition which is better than i hvnt kena.. in jesus name, amen..'

So i went n sleep lo...
knw wat.. my eye felt nth when i was sleeping...
amazing ryte?
then the next day..
i can open my eye n see.. really thkful for tat...
now i realize hw imp is my eye...
no matter left or right eye.. i love u all k??
haha..

i think now my eye ok adi..
so dun worry ya... ^^

Thank God... :)

No comments: