Saturday, May 16, 2009

Who knws? God knws..





The NEW pencil box.. so Romantic ryte? lol..

Got holes adi!!
Kesian the zip.. haha..
but u served me for many years adi.. so thk u ya.. ;) it's time for u to rest in peace.. haha...
Who knws? God knws..!!!
Still rmbr or not? i posted abt my spoiled pencil box??
well.. knw wat??
wat's the result?? aft telling God i really need a new pencil box liao..
Coz the old one tak boleh dipakai lagi..
banyak barang jatuh sini dan sana.. susah la...

Then.. Deng Deng Deng Deng..
i forget how the process goes liao...
but God blessed me with a very nice pencil box!
SERIOUS! no joking here..
the pencil box is given by my fren ^^
show u my previous and current pencil box..
see wat so special abt them... lol~

Thank God!! ^^
God is gud all the time..
All the time God is gud...
many ppl envy me for hvin such a pretty pencil box..
btw.. thanks to Jasmine too ^^
really thk u very very much...

No comments: