Saturday, April 17, 2010

Overnight prayer..

well.. heard that my brother was goin to pess sch.. hmmm.. then i din go to that p.g...

lol.. kinda sad la at fisrt.. but i know God always has a better plan that is hard for us to und..
i told mun that i was so sad coz i cant go to pess sch.. but i think God knows why i am not goin better than i do.. bcoz he has smth better for me to do.. that's praying for our dear sch...

We stayed overnight at sch for what?

Pray + praise and worship + bible studying..
We were praying abt forgiveness..
Last time i dun really struggle with forgiveness..

but bcoz of a few person which hurt me so deeply makes me hard to forgive them..

i think that's the main thing that led me into depression..
I really wanna thank God for telling me that i must forgive them since God can forgive we all sinners, why cant we(sinners) forgive other sinners?

no one is perfect.. we want others to forgive we all too..
forgiveness is the biggest relief..

Dear Lord, i wanna forgive them juz like how u hv forgiven me XD

We cant forgive ppl by our own strength, but we can forgive ppl through the strength that God has given to us..

I am a sinner.. i think sometimes i am also very lazy to read bible or pray..
I admit that i am very sinful..

But why am i still doing what i am doing?
bcoz i know these are the best things in my life..

thank U Lord for giving me support at all times..
I think one of the reasons that makes me feel lazy to study God's word is that i hv wrong perspective towards studying God's word.. sometimes i think that study God's word is kinda hard and boring.. but these are lies..

And sometimes i am juz too busy..
but i think all these things are juz excuses..
and devils like to use all kind of excuses to make us walk away from the Lord..

When we dun pray, dun praise the Lord, dun like God's word..
Devils are very happy..
bcoz he has done his work successfully..

well... i really enjoy the time when i was praying.... I can really know that Jesus is the lover of my soul.. Jesus is so close to me.. i was in His embrace and i can feel His love is so true to me..

He is the one i am searching and i am longing..
And He is the one you are searching all these while..

I think it's true that what we do on earth is like kinda meaningless compare to God..
We can hv excellent results, we can be successful in our careers.. but we might not have God in our hearts.. Havin God in our heart is the greatest gift in our lives..

I ady know that God loves us so much, so ofcoz i hope that u know that too..

Trust and obey*
today morning we spent some time doin our devotion..
we talked abt Abraham..
He trusted God with all his heart..
i think that's smth very hard for us human to do..
But this is what we are supposed to do..
we must hv the strong faith in God..
knowing that God knows what is the best for us XD

we read this passage:
Genesis 22
1Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, “Abraham!”
“Here I am,” he replied.
2Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about.”
3Early the next morning Abraham got up and saddled his donkey. He took with him two of his servants and his son Isaac. When he had cut enough wood for the burnt offering, he set out for the place God had told him about.
4On the third day Abraham looked up and saw the place in the distance.
5He said to his servants, “Stay here with the donkey while I and the boy go over there. We will worship and then we will come back to you.”
6Abraham took the wood for the burnt offering and placed it on his son Isaac, and he himself carried the fire and the knife. As the two of them went on together,
7Isaac spoke up and said to his father Abraham, “Father?”
“Yes, my son?” Abraham replied.
“The fire and wood are here,” Isaac said, “but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?”
8Abraham answered, “God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” And the two of them went on together.
9When they reached the place God had told him about, Abraham built an altar there and arranged the wood on it. He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood.
10Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son.
11But the angel of the LORD called out to him from heaven, “Abraham! Abraham!”
“Here I am,” he replied.
12“Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.”
13Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son.
14So Abraham called that place The LORD Will Provide. And to this day it is said, “On the mountain of the LORD it will be provided.”

Yea.. Amen!! The Lord will provide ^^
well.. God will use many incidents in our lives to test our faith..
i think i am being tested.. and i failed so miserably..
bcoz i was complaining that why so many of my frens are not Christians?

It's hard to trust God with all our hearts..
but i believe that God will have His time and ways to let them know that He is the Lord..
it's not under my control whether ppl wanna accept the Lord or not..

So i hv decided to follow what Abraham did..
Trust the Lord with all our hearts..
Knowing that God knows what is best for us..
Non-stop praying..
God will answer our prayers in a miraculous way..

God will give us the best bcoz He loves us too much!!

May God bless u and hv a nice day ya :)

No comments: