Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A new driver is borned!

Hallelujah~! Praise the Lord!
A new driver is born today! Her name is Flora Low Ngah Earn!
WOW.. cool man!!
lol.. finally i've passed my driving exam..
thank God so much...

btw, thanks for all the people that prayed hard for me..
appreciate it much XD

i reached the driving exam place arnd 1.30pm..
but unfortunately.. i only started my exam at 4pm..
coz i'm the second last people who takes the exam ^^

And.. I met a cool guy there..
haha.. his name is yew weng..
He is no. 77 and i am no.78.
so basically i was chatting with him while i am waiting for my turn..

He is an ex-KB student..
and he knows my primary sch fren..
nt juz that.. he knows weijean, yinpink and chai yeen also..

we chatted a lot of stuff.. thank God i met him la..
if nt i sure bored till dunno like what.. hehe..

btw.. i also chatted with a leng lui named audrey XD
she is very frenly ^^

when it's my turn to go up the hill..
man.. i din know how to drive the car..
i'm nt used to the car they had prepared for us..
well.. but in my heart.. i juz prayed to God la..

aft passing the hill, i did parking and 3 point turn..
it's great! wonderfully done XD

wow.. cool...
then it's time for on the road..
waited for another 45 minutes like that..
hmmm.. my on the road is nt really good..
but still okla.. the JPJ ppl sitting beside me was terrible!
he kept on asking me.. "MOI! u wanna FAIL keh?"

but thank God.. finally i hv passed my driving exam!!
Yeah~~~~~~~~~! ^^

today is really special huh...
nt juz only met a new fren- yew weng..

then when i was taking KTM..
i met Ming ken!
the guy who is very cute...
he is very small in size..

we chatted for a while too..

today i am very happy.. nt juz only bcz i've passed the exam..
but i've met a new fren and ming ken as well XD

Thank God :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is good.

Flora said...

Thank God ^^