Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Immature

haha.. i feel myself bein very immature..
I get really bad results since i entered form 4..
due to my overloaded works..
it actually makes me feel very bad.. yet i do nth with it..

coz i guess i am too into smth i shouldn't be doing..
your choice is right.. :) thanks!

I know God knows what is best for us now..
Now.. i must work hard to share the gospel and draw close to God day by day..
another thing is.. STUDY SMART!!

I really wish i could get straight A+ in my SPM..
I know i can if i want..
but first i gonna kill my lazy cells first XD

I love studying..
I love knowledge!

But i hate my laziness..
due to inertia?
Wahaha..

There'll be a national chemistry quiz..
Pn Grace said if we are the top 4 in the whole m'sia..
we will wakil negara!!
Oh Dear!
My chemistry is currently in Grade B..
can I manage to kill my enemy?
I dunno..

I need more strength and time to work hard on my chemi...

Wish to do smth with my SEJ too..
and my maths.. last time i was wakil sek for pri sch..
now.. the result..?
Dog also can score a better result than me..
LOL..

the ujian diagnostik...
I only got 5A2B2C..
so so so POOR result..
gonna work extremely hard as the SPM is juz around the corner man!!

Lord.. plz help me...
Of coz i hv to work hard too..
Plz bless my frens and me with wisdom and good health..
Thanks..

I pray that ALL of my frens will come to know how great and awesome YOU are..
You are the BEST in my life XD

I love you Jesus!

May God bless u and hv a nice day :)

2 comments:

Prince_Laughter said...

Well....
From wat u have written....
I can see tat u have wat it takes to get wat u wan....
Pray for wat u wan and God will guide u trough....
It's not easy to get rid of 'lazy worm' when u r used to it....
but still....
nothing is impossible in God's hand...
Pray for His help to get rid of the 'lazy worm'.....
Yes.... Sharing the Gospel is a Great thing....
Letting the world know how great is our God...
'GOD is GREAT all the TIME'
Amen....
<<>>

Flora said...

Thx for ur encouraging comment.. ^^
btw, may i know who are you?
nway, yea.. shine for our God.. He is worthy to be praised! Amen ^^
May God bless u XD