Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nobody ask u to think so much

I love this ayat.. Nobody ask u to think so much..

Well.. maybe girls are more sensitive...
then, they tend to think so many problems that nvr really exist..

Man.. I dun wanna be jealous juz bcoz of this little thing..
Why am i jealous at the first place?
I also dunno..

I always think that someone is gonna hurt me..
maybe i was being hurt too much..

This must be changed..
otherwise, life will be tough..

I am too sensitive sometimes,
only towards certain ppl..
why?
not bcoz i dislike them..
but i am too concerned abt what they say..

Mind ur words!
Dun talk without thinking it twice..

I am sorry if i hv ever hurt u..

btw, there's ppl telling me that i scolded ppl until she cried.. (rumors)
If i really did this before..
Plz forgive me..
I am so so so sorry..

I dun like to scold ppl..
I dun like ppl scolding me as well..
I und ur feeling..

No comments: