Saturday, April 3, 2010

Is this a test?

It is hard for me to accept facts that i dun wish to accept..
well.. i think i am not alone...
i think many people do struggle with it..
sometimes i really wanna give up..
but i choose not to!
Bcoz God will make a way where there seems to be no way,
He works in way we cannot see,
He will make a way for me..

I think i always think i am very clever and i do not ask God before i do smth..
that's the reason why i always suffer..
I do not do God's will.. but my own will..

God i still dunno the answer..
can u please reply me?
mayb u did reply me..
but i miss it or i can't hear it?
sorry..
can u please repeat?

Or u want me to wait for the answer instead of telling me NOW??

U wanna let me grow in my patience, is it?

I really dun und..

what shall i do?

i know i shall pray to You and wait for Ur answer..

please help me to identify Your voice..

Thanks ya ^^

Btw, i wanna thank YOU for listening to my prayer!

My kai mui's family has ran back into Your lovely embrace!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: