Monday, April 12, 2010

My brothers XD

Hoho.. i supposed i hv got many brothers though i am studying in an all girls sch.. XD

Well.. first all of I wanna talked abt my little brother.. XD
Chai XinTao a.k.a. Keith..
On last sat, i was hvin tuition in PTK..
then when i was hvin my physics class..
I turned my head around..
I realized that Peter was sitting on the opposite (left) of me..
I turned my head back to my original position...
Then I realized that i saw someone looks very familiar sitting beside Peter..
I thought i thought too much..
But my curiosity killed me!!
coz that guy really made me Fen Xin (cannot concentrate on tcher's teaching..)

Out of my curiosity, I turned my head towards my left again...
Oh No!!!!!! I think i know who is this guy dy..!!!!
He is my "brother".. Keith..

Aiya.. my brother ma.. no wonder so handsome la.. coz got a beautiful sis like me ma.. wahaha..
I wasn't sure whether that was he or nt.. so i double confirmed with him via phone..
and.. it's true.. my eyes din lie to me.. XD

Then.. On sunday..
LOL.. aft "chattin" in MIF.. went to my mum's working place..
and guess what??
I saw another brother of mine - Taw Wei..
Lol.. i was totally stunned when i saw him..
but he seemed very normal je.. =.=''
haha... that scene was funny XD

today.. I received my chemistry 1 and 3,
BM 2,
English 2,
Maths 1...

my chemi.. haha.. extremely 'GOOD!!'
"so much better than i hv expected it to be!!"

so u know hw bad la.. guess my A- has gone!

Then BM.. lagi "BEST"..
I dunno what is judul..
my goodness... my whole novel ques 1 terpesong!
So.. i dun hv to tell u, u also knw how BEST is my BM 2 liao la.. zzz..
really sorry to my mummy.. i promised her i will do well in BM one.. T.T..

wah... then my maths ppr one only got 37/40!!
HOW CAN IT BE?
so poor.. my brother got 40 leh!!!!!!!!!!
I must win him.. I DUN CARE!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time i will make sure i get higher mark then my brother!

but thank God there is smth called ENGLISH..
I think my english mark is nt as bad as any of my other pprs that i've received today..
I felt better aft receiving my english ppr..
bcoz i'm sure my mark is quite HIGH.. wahaha.. perasan la me.. XD

anyway, hopefully i can get good result for my eng ppr 1 as well.. otherwise, i will be crying again de la.. LOL..

my aim for this exam is all A..
A+, A or A-..
I cant stand for gettin a B+ or B anymore!!!!
I cant afford to do so..
SPM is juz around the corner baby!!

Well.. perhaps I will get some B or C this time.. but i must make sure i dun repeat this painful history anymore.. I have lost my attention due to some reasons.. really silly reasons.. i must not cry for all these problems anymore..

I wanna get A for SPM,
no A+ tak apa.. at least i wanna get straight Assssssss... ^^

LOL.. see.. i am out of topic again..

The other brother that i would like to mention is Philip Tan..
Hey Hey!! We care for u very much, k?
I did realize that u're not in church..
I got miss you, k?
LOL..
dun think so lowly abt urself..
u're a great fren.. :)
God loves u...

hmm hmmm.. i forget to bring my house key.. so cnt enter rumah.. gonna go to my dad's working place and wait till 9.30pm.. God bless.. LOL..

I love Jesus!

No comments: