Thursday, April 1, 2010

boyfriend XD

"I love u!"
he told me..
he was holding my hand tightly..
he said.. he doesn't want me to leave him...

I said.. I WUN TRUST U ANYMORE!
I dun love u anymore!
Dun be silly dear!

He insisted strongly.. saying that he wants to protect me..

I told him.. SUAN LE BA..
I started singing this song:
I so pretty, u so ugly..
I got money, u not funny,
I got hair, u got air,
I got table, u got vegetables,
I got house, u got mouse,
I am flower, and u're juz.. whatever...

I have enuf of all these..

YOU! YES YOU!! GET OUT!!

I banged the door hardly..
the door was shut with a loud sound~~~~!

>>>>>>>>>>>PANG<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

From that day onwards, I tell myself not to love u anymore..

********************************************************************

Time flies..
I can still rmbr the day u held her hand in front of me saying u're innocent.
I din believe u..

I dunno how long I take to cheat myself that I dun like u anymore..
I cheated myself again and again..
I really dun love u..
But i dunno why.. day by day, my love for u doesn't decrease,
instead... it has grown deeper and deeper..
until I think u are more important than everything including I, me and myself..

I dun believe that I love u,
coz i really think that I HATE u..
but I need to forgive u too..
bcoz bumi di mana tidak ditimpa hujan??

I tried so hard to convince myself that you don't love me..
and so do I..

but the feeling gets ::wronger:: and ::wronger::
(there's no such word WRONGER, k? haha..)

********************************************************

And one day.. all of a sudden..

I saw your picture on a piece of stone..

I was STUNNED!!!!!!

for a long time.. I couldn't speak for even a word..

I thought i was juz dreaming..

I slapped myself using my left hand...

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's painful!!!!!!!

I shouted: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REALLY LOVE YOU!!
PLEASE DUN LEAVE ME ALONE..

T.T...

My tears couldn't stop running out of my eyes..

Yes! Both of my eyes..

I hit myself using a stone..
and the blood flowed profusely..
I dun feel anything..

Because losing you is the most painful thing in my life..
I dun feel anything more painful than that..

*********************************************************

That night.. I opened my diary..
and I wrote these words:

Dear diary, I rmbr those days I used to read my diary to him everyday without fail..
I believe that he is now in heaven, and he can read it from heaven..
I juz need ur help to pass the msg to him saying..

I WILL ONLY LOVE YOU ALONE FOREVER...

****************************************************************

That day onwards, she decided to be a single until her last day.

THE END

*PLAK*PLAK*PLAK*PLAK*

HAPPY APRIL FOOL XD

P/S: To all facebooks frens.. thanks for trusting I've a BF.. hehe.. let u wish u happy april fool!
YOU'RE FOOLED~~!!!!!
HA HA HA HA


No comments: