Tuesday, May 25, 2010

You're SpeCi@L..

Hey hey!! Yo! hehe..
like chinese new year de feel~ OH MY goodness.. stop la-me-ing.. LOL..

well well.. today.. i wanna be a long-winded ppl aka "chang qi po"..
lol...
3.. 2.. 1..
Ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
not really long gas lieh.. haha..

nvm nvm.. stop ss-ing now..
I hv been thinking of this ques..
what makes u different from others?
I had been into "depression" 4 the past few months..
I guess it's time for me to get rid of it..

Time can heal?
God can heal..

I was sad abt the facts that i wouldn't be able to change..
I am juz a human.. baby baby.. u are not more than human.. miss Flora..

Pn Raja told us these during bio lesson ^^
She said.. we cant solve all problems..
we are not God..
dun think that we are God..
trying to solve the problem we can never solve..
and things happen for a reason..
we may not know it now..
but we will understand later..

I 100% agree with her saying..
hmmm.. I am trying my best to "solve" the problem by myself..
and to be honest.. i dun cast my anxiety unto the Lord..
and i thought i am so smart i can handle all things by MYSELF..

then think of the universe..
what are we humans?
juz dust?
why are u being so proud??

well.. everyone goes through problems..
but what makes a person different from others is the way they see the problems..
why are there some ppl who can still laugh and smile while problems are overwhelming them?
but why some of the ppl juz look so sad bcoz of a little matter??

hv u ever wondered abt that??
I thought deeply..
Yah har.. why am i so sad??
am i the only human who faces this prob?
No.. definitely not!
Why ppl who have no eyes yet they can sing songs and praise the Lord??

Why i hv so much yet i am complaining?
Really no good..

A christian should be able to see that God is all we need and telling others Jesus is all we need instead of complaining abt our lives..

Count our blessing!

Jesus loves u dear...
Faster believe in Jesus before it is too late..
Hurry up!!
Jesus is coming back soon..
and nobody knows when will Jesus come back again..
are u ready?
the world is changing..
FAST.. FASTER AND.. uncontrollable..
Jesus is the only way to get to heaven..

"So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him." Matthew 24:44

Jesus will come back at an hour when we do not expect Him..
are u ready?

No comments: