Monday, May 31, 2010

Love

I am learning how to love others..
bcoz humans are juz so different from one another..
it's hard to love somebody who hurts u deeply..
sometimes, humans r juz weird..

How long can a person be ur fren?
How long can someone be the one who will always be there for u?

How much can u trust a person?
How long will it take for u to juz forgive a person?

It takes our life-time to learn how to love others juz like how we love ourselves..

I can't do it...
I can hardly love a person who hurt me..
I dun think they deserved my love..

but I am also a sinner..
so.. what's d difference?

When we think we're so great..
we bcum sombong..
at the end.. we will realize..
we are the worst sinner by saying we are nt sinners..

It's hard to love..
But God asks us to love others..
it's nt easy at all..
but i will learn.. with God's help..

what's love?
Love is patient,
love is kind.
It does not envy,
it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude,
it is not self–seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

I will always love u no matter u love me or not.. Smile :)
Love is unconditional X)

Well, i still feeling kinda lonely nowadays, maybe i am too used to hv my frens around..
but now though i hv many frens.. i still feel i am alone.. bcoz i miss u so much.. even though u may not rmbr me..

No comments: