Monday, May 10, 2010

LOL..

well.. seriously miss u very much.. T.T..
I went to read ur older posts actually..
I realized that we were really good frens huh..
Why bcoz of some stupid reasons we were being separated from each other for 16 years.. and now we need to be separated again by some stupid reasons? I wonder.. Y?

U dun hv to keep everything to urself one ok?
We are all here to support u :D
You're always the best ^^

Maybe I hurt u very much.. I dunno.. If I really did so.. I'm very sorry.. and sunset many times ady.. I hope u forgive me.. T.T..

well.. lol.. today aft prefect meeting.. it was really funny.. XD
first we talked abt MEI FEN!! and her..??
Dun wanna mention here la.. LOL..
Then kesian our Mei Yen la.. kept bullying her..
hmmm.. now only I know actually Mei Fang doesn't know who is Wu Gui..
then the mei fen & yen went and rapped something.. My Goodness..

LOL.. then the funniest part was.. SIL said that..
Supposed to be wu lao gui gui instead of wu gui..
hahahaha.. couldn't restrain my laughters anymore..
then another thing is.. MAN..
She is so cute la.. she said that.. 草莓 is super beautiful..
then i asked why?
she replied.. 草莓=超美!
I stunned XO
haha... so so so funny.. !!

hmmm.. cheer up la.. X)
dunno u will read this or nt..
but juz hope that u're fine ^^
GBU~ 加油!

No comments: