Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wonderful Life

Hallelujah~ haha.. happy XD
Well.. actually i am kinda sad today coz my dearest darling - Si Jia.. (my best fren) is going to Perak tmr to start her matriculation in Perak.. T.T..
She will go there for one yr.. I will surely miss her very much.. T.T..

Hmmm.. today during MIF p&w.. (praise and worship)..
I couldn't restrain my tears anymore..
I failed to control my tears from flowing out of my eyes..
I love u... Si Jia!! You're the best!
I miss all the time we spent together..
How wonderful and how nice they were..
You're my Best Fren Forever~

Ok.. now talk abt why am i happy..
I am happy bcoz i know that God loves me XD
I am so glad that He still loves me even when i fail Him for so many times..
Thank U Jesus for dying on the cross..

Today we sang this song during MIF p&w..
I found it very meaningful..

Here's the lyric ^^ - How could I live
How could I live without You
How could I survive
Without Your love
Without Your touch
You're the One that heals me
And cleanses my heart
And sets me free

Now i come right before You
With my hands lifted up
With my heart humbly bowed
At Your work on the cross
As You hang there and die
You were paying the price
For my life, For my life

For Your love is higher than the heavens
Deeper than the seas
And all I want is You in my life
Noone else can satisfy my soul
Can make me feel this way
Only You Lord, only You

******************************************

well.. what a meaningful song right?
Thank You Lord ^^
I cant measure Your Love..
bcoz it's too deep and too high..

talking abt last sat..
hmmm.. I was supposed to go for the Chinese Essay Writing Competition..
but due to some reasons.. I couldn't go..
But God is very Good ^^
He sent my twin brother to wakil me to go lo.. LOL..
I believe he has the great potential to write a fantastic essay since he has so many creative ideas X) well.. my brother is really geng.. haha.. he is the best brother in my heart XD
Hopefully he will take good care of himself.. sleep early lo.. dun busy till forget abt ur health..

hmmm.. God has a better plan for us that we will nvr know..
Please believe that God loves u and He will give u the best XD
well.. I needed to conduct during the anugerah cemerlang day ma...
So God let me stayed in sch to conduct instead of going the competition lo..
I enjoyed myself in choir.. even though the girls let me feel kinda sad at times due to their attitude... but i still love them and choir as well..
Girls, believe that u are the best X) i will always support u all.. love u all..
May the Good God bless our choir.. ^^

Life is very wonderful and beautiful..
Thank U Jesus!
My family and frens painted the picture of my beautiful life..
I love my God, family and frens!

I love u Mum!
My real mum and cikgu ainn ^^ my kai ma XD

No comments: