Tuesday, May 4, 2010

God will make a way



God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way


well.. sometimes we juz hv too little faith towards God..
Lord, I am so sorry..
I dun put all my hopes on You at times..
I always think that nobody loves me..
nobody cares for me..

But You proved to me that i am wrong..
bcoz i heard u telling me these word..
"Dun u rmbr that I love you?"

Sorry God!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T..
I know You love me very much...

I am so sorry for forgetting it always..
I love You Lord..

Please give me the courage to share Your powerful words..
They need You!

I am sorry if I've said smth that hurt u..
"He who covers over an offense promotes love,
but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends. " -Proverbs 17:9

these words are true..

"A friend loves at all times,
and a brother is born for adversity. " -Proverbs 17:17

I love you, my fren.. I forgive u.. and i hope u forgive me too..

No comments: