Friday, May 14, 2010

BLOCKING ^^

what is blocking?
blocking means bloc is king..
so.. bloc-king.. WAHAHAHAHAHA!!
ss-ing here.. XD

Wow.. i realized that haha.. many ppl did read my blog.. hehe.. ss again XD
hu hu.. well well.. yo yo!!
I am very high now..
coz gonna talk abt SCH LIFE XD
sch life is seriously fun wei!!
No boys!! Can juz be who u are XD
so.. in front of guys.. i will be fake a bit la.. haha..
actually i am very "chu lu" ONE.. wakaka!!

The moment i laugh..
HA HA HA HA HA!!
My image gone la.. hehe ^^

But i dun mind..
NO BOYS ALSO WHAT..
haha..

I used to be a good good girl in primary sch..
I am quiet and si wen..
wahahaha... XD
Then i WAS very small in size and always seemed to be the weak one..
So my ex-form tcher told me that next time when i grow up sure got many guys chasing aft me..
coz can protect me ma.. LOL.. kinda TRUE what.. wahaha.. XD
But no good also.. sometimes.. very fan one.. very ma fan also.. see!! SS again =.=ll
she said i am chu chu ke lian.. wahaha!! But now i think i am Nv Qiang Ren (strong woman! armstrong! wahaha!! why? coz carry tchers' bags every morning ^^)

hO hO..
come to our topic today..
BLOCKing?
whassup?

I love to play around and kacau kacau my frens juz 4 FUN ^^
I tried blocking ppl from walking up the stairs XD
I blocked many frens.. including - mei fen.. i dun really rmbr who la.. LOL..
how come i can rmbr mei fen one leh?
here is the answer that u're looking forward to ^^

Nah.. coz i think i blocked her for many times.. i think i blocked her way the most XD
and.. DENG DENG!! today.. she REVENGED! chiang chiang!! Opps..
she blocked me from going out of my class..
and i got shocked!! (^O^) <-- man, this looked like pig la.. haha..

well well.. hehe.. so funny la.. u know what?
I bet u dunno.. of coz la u dunno.. i also hvnt said yet.. ZZZ.. cold cold o ** wakaka..
zadao de!! Farah thought that we kissed each other.. MY GOODNESS!!
I will nvr do that! I am extremely NORMAL XD
haha.. mf too..

hehe... then hor.. today fun la.. XD
During physics period.. hoho.. the mr chew (mr "chill") kindly asked us to hand in the PEKA on today itself.. my goodness.. it's like an impossible task!!
ALMOST GIVING UP.. but in the ended all of us managed to hand in on time.. (for my grp la.. i am nt sure abt the rest).. coz he said if we dun hantar today.. he is gonna cut our physics exam marks...

WOW.. everyone was so tension at that very moment..
we juz started taking other ppl punya stuff without permission..
for eg, ruler la.. eraser la.. bla bla bla.. wahaha.. the situation can be described with one very simple word -FUNNY- @.@ll

hohohohoho.. so happy that we managed to finish it XD
then hor.. i think i really hate experiments..
juz like what JY said.. she also doesn't like it..
haha.. i wun become a scientist..
if i bcom.. i will go crazy or got heart attack easily..
so stressed!! LOL..

But seriously.. mr "chew" had created lots of memories for us 5Sc1.. the "best" class ever.. LOL..
I am sure i will rmbr today's event even when i am old..

wOO... Woo..
CUTE CUTE de me stayed back for warm warm de CF.. (Christian Fellowship)
well.. I repeat.. CF.. not CFC o.. ^^
hehe.. this is not zero error, it's C error.. wakaka.. NON SENSE!

Anyway.. today.. was kinda FUN in CF..
We practiced the presentation that we are going to perform for miss boey ^^
I love CF ^^
hmmm.. we sang and danced..
and also.. shh.. u will know what we will do later- on her farewell celebration XD

haha.. and another thing is XD
Mei Fen cat walked in CF!! haha.. 1st time saw her doin it.. very cool.. haha.. got the potential to bcum the next top model.. LOL.. and the music played was really.. FUN-NY.. wahaha..

besides, sob sob.. i couldn't stay till 4pm today.. so i missed what miss sim taught..
I wanna know what she has taught u pretty girls leh... ^^

wah.. today is juz so FUN ^^
guess who i met!
Not my white horse king paper^^
But is one of my fren's fren or my fren? i also dunno..
she is the head of pudu girls sch.. she seemed kinda cool..
or maybe i am over frenly? haha..

anyway... <3 mr freddy's teaching leh.. he is so yeng XD XD
If i am a guy, will i say that? Yes! i think i will..

haha... and one more thing..
CUTE la.. We saw the teddy bear hanging on Pn Raja's pencil case and we went crazy XD
I am waiting for my teddy bear from somebody.. but i guess he is juz lying to me.. nway.. i am still waiting for it.. wahaha.. dunno it will be as cute as the pn raja's one or nt..

what a day.. !
Thank God for giving me such a wonderful day XD

6 comments:

shun jun said...

*cough cough*
Flora.. are u sure u r 粗鲁?
u doesent seem like that lar~

Flora said...

U nvr know.. haha XD

shun jun said...

ya ... i nvr know that...
only when i look at ur blog..
u said only i know... haha!

Flora said...

haha.. now u know.. but others dunno.. so.. SHHH.. wahahaha!!

Christabel said...

oh my goodness!!!!
she thought we kissed???? wad the..
swt swt swt!!!!
waliao!

and i din now my name muncul so many times here..
dont have to mention bout the cat walk la! aiyoh.. so tiu lian..
xD

Flora said...

haha.. yalo.. i was like.. SWEAT!! =.=lll

haha.. not diu lian la.. it's part of our memories in life ma.. XD